Level 3 Digital Marketer
Junior Content / Research Analyst
Meadowcroft House, 182 Balcombe Road, RH6 9ER
Monday to Friday 1pm – 10pm
£12,000 per year
Please contact email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
A financial research team, that is hardworking, focused and energised. Providing financial news to our base of global subscribers, via voice, text and articles, we focus on weeding through headlines to provide market-moving news to our listeners and readers.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a digital marketer with Financial Juice, based in Horley.
We are currently seeking an ambitious Junior Content/Research Analyst to join our company, which will potentially lead to a permanent role. The role involves of analysis of the forex, commodities, fixed income, stock markets and curating news.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Gather, curate and analyse content from the financial web
- Manage regular posting to social media channels such as Twitter etc. to improve social media presence and engagement
- Creating articles to a high quality using content curated
- Keeping up to date with news headlines throughout the day/week
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Excellent communication, listening and timekeeping skills
- Organisational skills and time management
- Good attention to detail
- Good level of concentration
- To have a positive attitude
- Friendly and an excellent communicator
- To have a genuine interest in finance
- Focused and driven
- Well motivated
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org