Cache4 IT Solutions
Level 3 Information Communications Technician
Cache4 IT Solutions
38 Hether Drive, Lowry Hill, Carlisle, CA3 0ES
37.5 Hours Per Week
£9,379.50 Per Annum
Please contact Nabila on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Cache4 IT is a family business with strong roots in Carlisle. As a local business, we care and look out for our fellow business community by providing a quality, jargon-free and cost effective service for all things technology.
Our Company has been built on listening to our clients, supporting them with their unique obstacles by sharing the pain; and with tenacity, to find the right solution for them.
I am proud to say that Cache4 IT are a team of caring techies that have the ability, skills and resources to successfully support our clients’ businesses.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Technician Apprentice with Cache4 IT Solutions, a computer support company based in Carlisle.
Work closely with the Senior Technician to support our existing and new customers’ IT requirements. Delight our clients with a friendly, quick and helpful experience. We are looking for you to become an integral part of the team so that, in time, you progress into the role of Junior/ Senior Helpdesk Technician.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Obtain accurate information from clients regarding their issue.
- Work on and resolve Helpdesk tickets and ticket requests.
- Split issues that have several elements onto individual support tickets.
- Escalate tickets that require Senior Helpdesk Technician support.
- Ensure that tickets are kept live throughout the process.
- Document in detail steps taken for every Helpdesk ticket.
- Ensure client documentation is accurate and up to date.
- Communicate to the client the status of their ticket every step of the way, notifying them of any changes or outages related to their issue.
- Provide the client with basic remote troubleshooting.
- Follow the schedule provided by the senior helpdesk technician.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures SOPs for daily and weekly recurring tasks
- Follow all company security procedures and be vigilant regarding security issues
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills and Qualities Required:
- Good Communication Skills – building good relationships, based on listening, is fundamental to delivering an excellent client experience. You will need the ability to speak both “Geek” and English and recognise when to use each.
- Organisational Skills – Efficient and well-organised with a keen eye for detail, you will have the ability to work to team deadlines.
- Teamwork and Cooperation – the ability to work flexibly in a team and contribute to a highly supportive working environment.
- Technical Skills – good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, a love of and ability to solve problems and challenges, embracing new learning every step of the way.
- Accountability – the ability to work according to agreed Key Performance Indicators Client Satisfaction, Documentation Quality etc.
- Appetite for career progression – the desire to continue working and learning with our Company beyond the successful completion of your apprenticeship qualification.
- Reliable and dependable approach with excellent timekeeping.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives people the opportunity to get experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Information Communication Technician with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, maths L2 and English L2
- PC Fundamentals
- Business Processes & Customer Services
- Networking & Architecture
- Mobile & Operating Systems
- Cloud Services
- Coding & Logic
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com