The Business Hub
Level 3 Digital Marketer
Company: The Business Hub
Full Address: 46b Bradford Road, Brighouse, Yorkshire HD6 1RY
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5 Hours p/w
Please contact Jess on Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
The epicentre of successful business development and growth, group coaching, digital marketing and streamlined administration, The Business Hub is a vibrant hotbed of dynamic ideas and individuals.
The Business Hub is designed to help give you and your team the marketing tools, knowledge and skills to become much more effective with your sales and campaigns. The ultimate goal is for us to help you achieve growth for your business, via group coaching and one and one seminars. Built up of a team of dedicated sales and marketing professionals, we are here for you to use our resources, knowledge and skills in various areas of digital marketing, sales and admin to help boost your business.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Social Media Coordinator and Marketer with The Business Hub a Business consulting and services Company based in Brighouse.
Helping creating and deliver marketing campaigns in a range of industries, including brochures, leaflets, online downloadable guides, newsletters, email marketing and website copy.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Keeping our own social media accounts (including Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram) up-to-date as well as certain clients’ accounts. Posts published on social media should be engaging, contain multimedia content such as links, photos and video, and be grammatically correct.
- Complete some LinkedIn marketing, setting up LinkedIn company pages and accounts for clients, optimising profiles and trying to grow clients’ connections through writing and sending personalised invitations and messages to prospective contacts.
- Set up other social media accounts for clients, including Facebook and Twitter and plan content in advance so clients are aware of what is being published, allowing them time to request alterations and additions to be made to the content.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- A solid and up-to-date knowledge of how to use social media for business.
- A basic knowledge of WordPress is preferable as some of our clients’ websites and our own website is WordPress based.
- Strong English skills, spelling and grammar skills are essential.
- Research skills are needed as a lot of our clients work in industries such as construction, security, dentistry and moving and storage, industries, so research skills are needed to ensure content is factually correct and accurate.
- Good team working skills
- Ability to communicate well
- Confident phone manner
- Outgoing and friendly
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/digital-marketer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com