No Problem IT
Level 3 Information Communication Technician
No Problem IT
169 Hamilton Rd, Norwood, London SE27 9SW
Please contact: email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
No Problem IT – We are a London-based IT Support Services Provider. Providing IT support for small to medium business, as well as home users. We go above and beyond to keep businesses running smoothly. From maintaining your IT Infrastructure to helping you transition to the Cloud we have you covered.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Helpdesk Engineer with No Problem IT a IT Managed Service Provider based in Gipsy Hill.
Enthusiastic, ready to learn IT apprentice required. Happy to deal with home users and business customers remotely and onsite. Great opportunity to learn within a growing MSP in the IT industry.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Manage the Helpdesk system, ensuring all calls are handled within appropriate timescales.
- Learn how to handle telephone support calls as well as incoming Helpdesk emails.
- Work on resolving the first line support where capable, and work with more experienced staff to help resolve more complex issues.
- Update company systems.
- You will Learn how to provide technical support onsite for hardware and software issues
- Gain on the job experience and be able to utilize the skills you have gained over the duration of your apprenticeship.
- Help the team on projects including server migrations, move to cloud solutions with Microsoft 365, setup email and data security services
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- You will have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner and will be punctual, positive, flexible, and focused.
- You will appear very professional in your appearance and how you conduct yourself at all times.
- You will possess strong analytical skills and the ability to understand business processes and problems and how/when to apply technical solutions.
- You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn.
- An interest in IT is mandatory!
- Willingness To Learn
- Be motivated
- Self Confidence
- Good Interpersonal Skills
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Information Communication Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Introduction to IT Support
- Stability and Resilience
- Testing and Problem Solving
- Introduction to Networks
- Cloud Systems
- Support Teams
- Specialism (Digital Communications, Network or Support)
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org