GBM Digital Technologies
Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Company: GBM Digital Technologies
Full Address: 16-18 Midland Street Manchester M12 6LB
Weekly Hours Worked: 40 Mon – Fri
Please contact Lauren Fletcher on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Sync work with consumers, businesses and educators to create great solutions and services, utilising technology to enhance workflows, and support organisations. If you have a vision, they make it a reality with technology. They are proud to be Apple, Microsoft, and Google accredited, as well as holding accreditations with a range of other vendors and providers.
Estio Training have an exciting opportunity for a digital marketing apprentice with Sync, who are based in Manchester.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Creating reports to help the company measure its website and social media performance
- Coordinate with marketing team to create campaigns. Monitor key online marketing metrics to track success
- Creating social media content for our different accounts (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Business etc).
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms and ensuring that brand messaging is consistent
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Someone who is motivated and ambitious
- Someone who is willing to take on extra training to assist with personal development
Skills Required (Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications):
- Strong written English is essential
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com