Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Trading Assistant
Full Address: Huckletree Ancoats, Express Building, Manchester, M4 5AD
Weekly Hours Worked: Mon-Friday 9am -5.30pm or 9.30am-6pm
Salary – £5per hour
Please contact Ciara.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
We’re Regital, a programmatic marketing specialist with big ambitions and the talent to bring them to life. If you haven’t heard of us, you’ve almost certainly seen our work.
We use programmatic solutions to grow sales, find new leads and increase brand awareness. We do this for agencies and advertisers that want to use modern marketing to get in front and stay in front.
We’ve been doing programmatic as long as it’s been a thing. And over the last decade we’ve built an experienced team in ad operations, creative, data science, planning and programmatic trading.
We’re proud of our heritage and we’re also excited about the journey we’re on. And where we’re headed.
Our people are the driving force behind everything we do. We’re not ones to sit still. We’re always looking to add to our portfolio and technology offering. Everything we do is driven by our desire to get there first; of seeing the opportunity, of realising the opportunity. For us. For our clients. Each and every one of us plays a part in pushing the business forward. It’s a challenging and fun place to work, and the rewards are there for the taking.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an Trading Assistant with Regital a programmatic marketing specialist based in Manchester.
Trading focuses on the preparation and set up of client campaigns, reporting and reconciliation. Traders need to have an analytical eye for detail, understanding what performance means and how we can optimise delivery to provide market-leading results.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Identify and develop business from new and existing clients: Research them to establish a viable opportunity and work proactively to secure a brief
- Successfully deliver campaigns from conception to completion, regularly collaborating with the delivery teams to clarify output requirements and ensure campaign executed efficiently
- Keep in touch with your clients at every step of the campaign, you will monitor and get involved with any campaign related issues and track performance and reporting
- Have a full understanding of budget and terms for each opportunity. This will mean ensuring all systems are updated as required, manage forecasts and support Finance for billing, credit checks and queries
- Host pitches and client meetings, presenting relevant solutions, useful case studies and informative insights
- Ensure all information is in the correct place, generate the Contract or IOs, secure sign off and share documentation in relevant systems
- Collate assets, campaign tracking and oversee creative builds ensuring creative kick off calls are coordinated
- Support Traders in establishing campaign success, delivering PCA in good time and chasing proposals for rebooking’s
- Know your client set in depth to unearth new commercial opportunities
- Working with Marketing Director and Culture manager to manage social media/blog posting
- Building marketing campaigns for clients so they can target new business, within the trading team
- Opportunity to spend some time with the planning department to pull together a media schedule/ proposal to answer client briefs
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel – the ability to use Pivot Tables is also a distinct advantage
- Strong product knowledge
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Highly organised – with the ability to prioritise and manage workloads effectively
- Proactive mindset in your approach to work
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Both innovative and creative with a passion for adding value at each interaction
- Have an analytical eye for detail, understanding what performance means and how we can work with delivery teams to provide market-leading results for our advertisers
- A great problem solver, you will adapt to the ever-changing environment and react quickly to challenges
- Possess an ability to manage relationships with multiple parties; agencies, clients, and media owners
- Good interpersonal skills, a great team worker who will communicate well and ensure all products are delivered on time
- Excellent organisational skills and a desire to provide first class media strategies are required
- Good working knowledge of the digital media industry, and passion to learn and understand the intricacies of the landscape would be a positive quality
- A self-starter with consistently positive attitude towards your job, team and company
- Digital media is a very sociable and vibrant industry; therefore, a willingness to interact with colleagues and clients outside of work hours would be expected
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com