Role: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Company: Kooltech Ltd
Address: Unit 13 Wheel Forge Way, Trafford Park, Manchester M17 1EH
Weekly hours worked: Working week comprises of 40 hours Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm
Salary: £16,000 pa.
Please contact Ciara Glynn on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Established in 1979 Kooltech is one of the UK’s largest privately owned distributors and wholesalers of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning equipment and installation materials. In 1994 Kooltech began distribution of Mitsubishi Electric’s full range of Air Conditioning products. Today this product range has become a market leader and Kooltech are proud to be Mitsubishi Electric’s exclusive distributor in the UK.
We are Trusted by the industry to provide technical and cost-effective solutions from initial selection and quotation through to after sales support from our technical applications and engineering team. Kooltech has also developed a range of bespoke products offering consultants, contractors and end users project winning advantages and benefits.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with Glasgow born Kooltech Ltd, an established national distributor to the Refrigeration and Air Conditioning industry. This role is based in Kooltech’s Manchester office.
We are seeking to appoint a Digital Marketing Apprentice to work within the National Marketing Manager. This role is ideal if you are creative and a confident communicator, looking to develop a career in Marketing.
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice, you will be involved in all our multi-channel campaigns. You will also help create, run and monitor a range of digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms to attract, engage with prospective and existing customer. Upon successful completion, you will gain a Level 3 apprenticeship in Digital Marketing.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
To work to the Kooltech brand guidelines and marketing briefs to meet deadlines.
- To get involved in planning, creating, running and monitoring multi-channel campaigns to
attract and retain customers, using own, customer, supply partner and industry insights where appropriate.
- To help to upload content and imagery to the Kooltech website and ecommerce site and other relevant websites.
- To get involved in increasing engagement via social media channels, creating leads and driving traffic to the Kooltech website.
- To learn how to analyse and interpret data on a variety of topics including Google Analytics and the effectiveness of campaigns.
- To help source information and present it in a variety of formats including content for websites, social media activity, online newsletters, adverts, product information sheets and brochures.
- To monitor and replying to online enquiries including requests for information.
- To create online surveys on SurveyMonkey when required.
- To deal with product suppliers to retrieve images, artwork and general product information to build content for social media, website, digital advertising, print and merchandise.
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
A Level or equivalent
- At least 1 year’s of work experience in a commercial environment.
- Knowledge of web development and digital and online marketing channels including social media.
- Effective use of Microsoft Office, email and internet.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Work effectively on your own and part of a team.
- Able to work with high levels of accuracy, attention to detail and to deadlines.
- A passion for marketing communications.
- Creative flair and challenges the status quo.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org