Level 3 Digital Marketer
Company: Exeros Technologies
Full Address: Unit 12, Seymour St, The Royal Arsenal, The I/O Centre, London SE18 6SX
Weekly Hours Worked: 09:00 – 17:00
Salary: £10,500 – £13,500
Please contact: lois.sharland or call 02033558810
About the company:
Established for over a decade, Exeros Technologies based in Woolwich Arsenal, supply and install smart vehicle camera and AI driven vehicle safety systems. A wide portfolio of clients, including some of the largest vehicle fleets and dealers in the UK, has resulted in continued company success. Building on these achievements, Exeros is poised to launch several exciting new technologies to automotive OEMs, channel partners and the fleet/commercial vehicle market. As an agile SME in a high growth market, new job roles have become available to support upcoming project work.
As an innovative high growth Tech SME, we are working hard to push the boundaries of vehicle camera technology. Currently our R&D team is involved with ADAS, Self-Driving Vehicles, IoT and connected transportation. Our mission is to bridge the in-vehicle safety technology gap between domestic and commercial vehicles, bringing advanced security technology to commercial vehicles and their drivers.
Exeros is an exciting and pioneering business; we are the first company to be approved by TFL to fit CCTV systems in London’s taxis and are now the preferred technology partner for many national and international commercial fleets including the RAC and Highways England.
Brief Job Description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketer Apprentice with Exeros Technologies, an automotive technical company based in the southeast of London.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Apprentice. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the chosen candidate will form part of a team of two.
This role is ideal if you are hardworking and proactive, looking to start or develop your career in Marketing. As a Marketing Apprentice, you will be involved in a variety of campaigns and marketing efforts. You will help create, run and monitor a range of initiatives across a variety of offline and online platforms to attract, engage and nurture prospects.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Sourcing information for online content, mailshots, adverts, brochures etc
- Sourcing creative assets (stock and product photos, video content) for the production of marketing communication collateral
- Creating & updating content for the website and social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube)
- Assisting in the compilation and submission of awards
- Monitoring and replying to social media enquiries and comments
- Conducting market research to gather marketing insight
- Basic marketing reporting
- Helping with the organisation of physical and virtual events
- Handling external companies and freelancers such as printers, designers, web developers, content writers
- Data inputting and maintenance on our CRM and mailshot platforms
- Assisting in the creation of our newsletters and mailshots
- Working on other administrative tasks as required, including but not limited to, the compilation of meeting minutes, proofreading, stock taking, organisation of folder, invoice processing etc.
Desirable skills & Personal qualities
- Has good understanding of social media vehicles and is comfortable managing and drafting communications around them
- Ideally has some knowledge of mailshot platforms such as ActiveCampaign etc
- Basic design experience using Adobe suite or Gimp
- Ideally keen on content writing
- Problem solving skills
- Team player
- Hard working
- Highly organised
- Eager to achieve
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org