Title: Apprentice Digital Marketer
Company: Charlton Morris
Full Address: Charlton Morris, 34 Boar Lane, Leeds City Centre
Weekly Hours Worked: 40
Please contact Lauren Fletcher on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Charlton Morris are a specialist search firm working across the life science, medical device and industrial sectors. Our consultants have a narrow but deep focus on the markets they serve and utilise marketing and content to help them stand out in those markets.
As a business, we have placed candidates in over 60 countries and regularly create articles, podcasts and videos as well as host events and webinars as part of our marketing efforts.
We’ve been consistently recognised as one of the best companies to work for in the UK by Best Companies and Great Place to Work and have one of the best office spaces in Leeds, situated on Boar Lane.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketing Apprentice with Charlton Morris, a specialist search firm based in Leeds.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
Charlton Morris are looking for an Apprentice Digital Marketer to join our team and help us continue to set the standard within global recruitment marketing. It’s an opportunity to have a genuine impact on, and have exposure to, a truly global B2B company within a marketing team that is recognised as being best-in-class.
• The successful Apprentice Digital Marketer will play a key role in assisting with the day-to-day support of our consultants with pitches, proposals, and brochures.
• Pitching in with social media which may include ideas for posts, writing posts, scheduling posts, analysing engagement
• Involvement in content creation: this could be writing copy for an article around one of our markets, assisting with recording/editing a podcast, putting together carousel graphics etc.
• Assisting with email marketing campaigns
• Analysing engagement and return on marketing content and initiatives
• Contributing to wider and longer-term marketing strategy plans
• Involvement with employer branding which could include updating our website or creating collateral
Whilst this is an apprenticeship and we appreciate that you’ll be early in your career, you’ll also be treated as a part of our team and we’d expect you to uphold the same standard as anyone else in the business. That means being detail orientated, punctual and dedicated throughout the course. In return, you’ll be treated the same as anyone else in the team and enjoy all the benefits of working for one of the best businesses in the UK.
● Great copywriting skills
● Excellent communication skills, verbal as well as written
● A keen eye for design
● IT literate- you’ll be using a range of software platforms and applications
● If you have experience with the Adobe suite then that’s another big tick
● The #1 attribute we’re looking for is a hunger to learn
● A positive ‘can-do’ attitude and excellent work ethic
● Embracing our brand values and our working practices
● Be keen to develop; willing to try and learn new skills
● Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
● Be creative and innovative
● Be polite and able to work in a team
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
3 x A Levels grade C or above (ideally including an English or humanities subject)
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
• Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
• Principles of Coding
• Marketing Principles
• Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
• Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to Lauren.Fletcher@estio.co.uk