Pure Technology Group
Level 3 Digital Marketer
Company: Pure Technology Group
Full Address: The Mill II Holly Park Mills Leeds LS28 5QS
Weekly Hours Worked: Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm
Please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Pure Technology Group are an IT solutions and services provider operating within all industries. Due to their ambitious growth plans, they are looking for a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their team.
Brief job description:
If you have a passion for DM and looking to bring new ideas to the team? This could be the role for you! If successful, your duties would include Researching Target Audience and Social Media work.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Working alongside the marketing team and key stakeholders, develop and implement a strategic content plan aligned to key marketing objectives across PTG’s social media platforms – specifically Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Design and implement a structured SEO strategy to improve PTG’s site performance and discoverability
- Build and implement paid media campaigns across key platforms to deliver against key marketing objectives and KPIs. From January, there will be a £3k PM budget to allocate to these campaigns.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An interest in Digital marketing is advantageous
- Have excellent verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Social Media
- Able to prioritise and meet deadline
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Good organisational skills.
- Good timekeeping.
- Attention to detail.
- Positive and friendly attitude and willingness to learn and get involved
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com