Level 3 Digital Marketer
Lexicon House, Third Avenue, Poynton, Cheshire, SK12 1YL
Monday to Friday, 9am-5.30pm
Please contact: Ciara.email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Join a team that pushes for a healthier planet. We believe that together we will accelerate the adoption of sustainable technology through innovative solutions.
Our two companies, Cistor and Tomax Technology, serve some of the largest organisations in the world with generation defining technology.
Headquartered in Poynton, UK, we also have offices in Aalborg, Denmark and Roseville, California. Both businesses have ambitious growth plans, and we are looking for a driven, enthusiastic apprentice to join our team. The apprentice’s responsibilities include learning and developing practical skills within online sales, and international B2B trade. You’ll have full access to senior members in the team and will be working alongside industry professionals with experience in traditional sales and online sales.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketer with Tomax Technology, a digital technology solutions provider based in Poynton.
You will be an important part of a small hardworking and close-knit team who have a hands-on approach and are passionate about taking the businesses to the next level.
To be successful as an apprentice, you must have great time management skills and be willing to fit into the existing staff structure. Outstanding apprentices are those who respond well to constructive criticism, build good relationships with colleagues, and ultimately make a lasting impression.
A trader apprentice takes care of the day-to-day management of the website(s) assigned. This is the main piece of the puzzle and traders will become knowledgeable in all parts of the business.
You will be supported to develop not only your professional skills, but also your personal skill, and have full access to Linkedin learning, where you will be recommended courses to attend. You should be well-organized, flexible, and willing to learn new skills within all areas of business, together with assist wherever possible.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Assisting within the relevant department, but also learning about other aspects of the company.
- Attending meetings and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Manage and develop B2B sales online and through email.
- Building professional relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Update and optimise our websites.
- Find ways to get more out of our website visitors.
- Ensure the website is up-to-date with the most relevant content for when a new visitor lands on the website.
- Main KPIs, Sales, conversion rate, and average order value to it will measure the effectiveness part of marketing and support marketing cost of sales.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills and Qualities Required:
- Good time management
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- A growth mindset
- Passion for learning.
- Passion to succeed and plenty of drive
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org