Title: Level 3 Digital Marketer
Company: Ridgeworks DS
Full Address: 332 Meanwood Rd, Leeds LS7 2JF
Weekly Hours Worked: Monday to Friday – 9am – 5pm
Salary: £9K Per Annum
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Our mission is simple: Make Technology an asset for your business not a problem. Too many times we have seen other IT consulting firms recommend solutions that are not appropriate for the specific client’s business or will not take a business’ operations into their planning as they routinely bring down an entire business while they perform routine maintenance on a server. That is unacceptable. We won’t bring you down in the middle of the day because it is “a better time for us”. We work around your business. We strive to make technology integrate seamlessly with your business so your business can grow.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Level 3 Digital Marketer with Ridgeworks DS an IT Support company based in Meanwood, Leeds.
In this role you will be expected to communicate with people and organisations from diverse backgrounds both face to face via online meetings, and communication apps. A down to earth but professional approach and an ability to put others at ease and use initiative is an advantage as we try hard to maintain a friendly and welcoming environment with a ‘can do’ approach.
Part of the work will involve using our Project Management software – communication tool – Ridgeworks CRM Predominantly your role will be to develop, manage and deliver all Digital Social Media marketing projects in-house and for customers. A systematic and diligent approach to work will be required including well written English and the ability to work solely and as part of a team. Attention to detail is extremely essential. Creative ability and willingness to self-learn and embrace new technology will be an advantage.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Plan and execute effective SEO Campaigns.
- Handling and running effective social media campaigns.
- Google Analytics
- Email Marketing
- Looking at design aspects of the company website
- Plan and Execute Social Media campaigns/strategies
- Social Media research and Competitor analysis
- Social Media Content Creation and Scheduling for a variety of Social platforms
- Content Creation
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Have a strong understanding of Social Media, the use of various platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc
- Be Creative & Engaging
- Have a willingness to progress, research, contribute and excel in the latest Social trends
- Hard Working.
- Been able to work within a team as well as alone.
- Been versatile in the work place
- A love for technology
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a busy environment
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com