The Wonder Agency
Level 4 Data Analyst
Company: The Wonder Agency
Full Address: Room 00/07, Tower works, 2-10 Globe Rd, Holbeck, Leeds LS11 5QG
Weekly Hours Worked: 9am – 5pm
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000 DOE
Please contact Rachel on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
We’re a no-nonsense, sleeves rolled up digital agency based in Leeds. Wonder might only be a young agency but we have years of experience between us – which we try put to good use! We do this through providing our clients with expertise in digital marketing, website development and data analytics. Data analytics and website development is at the heart of everything we do. We are a passionate bunch who deliver wonderful results for our clients.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Data Analyst with The Wonder Agency a Digital Marketing Agency based in Leeds.
We’re on the lookout for a Data Analyst to join our wonderful team. Here at Wonder, we’re a passionate bunch whether it’s data analytics, digital marketing or beer – we’d like to find someone who shares this same attitude. We’d love to hear from you if you’re keen to develop your abilities, progress quickly and learn new skills. If you’ve got experience in data analytics or marketing and want to expand your skills, this may very well be right up your street. As we are a growing agency we’re looking for someone who has good initiative and is able to adapt. On a daily basis you will be working towards developing our tracking, reporting and analyst capabilities for our clients. This data will directly be used to help grow our clients and us as a business. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make an impact, work on some interesting projects and learn from the experience of the team. We’re looking for someone who doesn’t mind getting stuck in and can think on their feet. It’s fast-paced and challenging but there are so many opportunities for you to grow with us as the agency is on its way up!
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Implement tracking solutions for our clients.
- Provide weekly/monthly performance checks to discover opportunities and deliver recommendations to our clients.
- Creating automated reporting using cloud and dashboarding tools.
- Working with databases to monitor marketing performance.
- Developing tools to productise Wonder’s services.
- Analysis to identify opportunities, issues and recommendations back to the team.
- Helping to define strategic approach for clients projects.
- Supporting the team to deliver insights across paid media, SEO, social media and website development.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Practical experience with data analytics will definitely be a bonus
- Good knowledge of marketing
- Able to manage time effectively and drive growth for clients
- Knowledge of technical applications such as databases, ESPs and cloud platforms GCP
- Strong analytics capability working with Google Analytics experience in GA4, data studio and other dashboarding tools
- Knowledge of Python, R or other statistical languages would be a bonus but not necessary
- Confident using Google Tools such as Docs, Sheets and Slides to present findings
- Team player with a dynamic, ambitious drive and positive attitude
- Passionate and proactive
- Strong presentation skills
- Work quickly, efficiently and methodically
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident communicating technical concepts
- Be highly organised with strong attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 4 Data Analyst, with training in how to:
- Ascertain how data can be used to answer questions and solve problems.
- Gather, inspect, cleanse, transform and model data to identify patterns and trends.
- Present data and produce dashboards and reports to aid visualization and comparison.
- Use advanced theory and diverse techniques to harness greater understanding.
- Inform decision-making and make recommendations using an evidence-based approach.
- Ensure your business processes and procedures are compliant with data protection legislation.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org