Level 4 Data Analyst
Data Analyst Apprenticeship
Holiday House, Ingram Street, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS11 9AW
£16,000 per annum
Please submit application via; https://www.jet2careers.com/career-search?id=1835231
As the UK’s second-largest holiday operator, Jet2holidays’ ATOL-protected package holidays and city breaks are more popular than ever! Over five million happy holidaymakers have enjoyed our 1,000s of 2 to 5-star hotels, along with return flights, transfers and a huge 22kg baggage allowance. At Jet2holidays, we’re all about great value AND great choice. We bring you over 60 sun and city holiday destinations across Europe, the Mediterranean, the Canaries and beyond
Jet2.com is the UK’s third largest airline, flying from ten UK airports to more than 60 destinations across Europe and beyond. Since our first flight in 2003, we’ve grown our fleet and taken delivery of 34 brand-new Boeing 737-800NG aircraft. We’ve also sold more than 96 million seats! What’s more, we offer low cost flights with high class service – this is just part of the reason why we’ve won so many awards over the years!
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Data Analyst with Jet2 Plc an Aviation based in Leeds.
Jet2.com and Jet2holidays are looking for a Data Analyst Apprentice to join our growing Customer Data Team in Leeds City Centre. You will be enrolled on to the Level 4 Data Analyst Apprenticeship, where you will combine high-quality classroom training with online learning, coaching and on-the-job experience to develop real world skills.
Your apprenticeship will last approximately 24 months. Upon completion you will be expected to progress to the role of Customer Data Analyst.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- In this role you will run a suite of standard reports regarding customer analysis, purchase patterns and marketing analysis ensuring they are disseminated in a timely and accurate manner, while seeking opportunities to improve the existing regular report portfolio, removing obsolete reports and adding new reports as required.
- Using SQLto query and manipulate data, you will deliver actionable insights through management information and ad-hoc analysis to drive improved business performance, visualising outputs within Tableau.
- Our friendly and approachable team memberswill support your career growth while sharing the same team goals, giving you the opportunity to learn on the job and reinforce your skills while sharing in your team’s success.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- A passion for the customer insight and using data to drive performance
- A good understanding of Excel
- Data matching and writing queries in SQL would be an advantage
- A strong communicator
- GCSE Maths & English (or equivalent) at grade A-C (9-4)
- Strong IT skills
- You must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level in a similar subject
This is a great opportunity to be part of an exciting forward-thinking business. We operate scheduled leisure flights to holiday destinations in the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands and to European Leisure Cities from our 10 UK bases.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level Data Analyst Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Introduction to Power BI
- Data Analysis Concepts
- Data Analysis Tools
- Advanced Analytics, Theory & Methods
- Advanced Analytics, Technologies & Tools
- Python for Data Science (optional)
- Statistical Analysis Methods (Optional)
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com