Website HDY Agency
Level 3 Digital Marketer
Content Producer Apprentice
Custard Factory, 405 Scott House, Gibb Street, Birmingham, B9 4AA.
9:30am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday
£10k per year
Please contact email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
We are an independent, full-service content marketing agency. Born in Birmingham’s colourful creative quarter, we’re bright and industrious by nature, bringing big results to businesses across the globe. We craft clever content to build stand-out digital experiences with expertise spanning strategy, planning and creative. Our data-driven and channel-first approach puts the audience at the centre of everything we do.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Content Producer with HDY Agency, based in Birmingham.
As a Junior Content Producer, you’ll be creating excellent content across HDY’s social media channels. You’ll also be supporting one of our clients in the LGBTIQ+ community in developing creative digital/social content.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Generating creative ideas for compelling and engaging content across all social media channels including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and TikTok
- Keeping up to date with social content / creative trends, as well as issues faced by the LGBTQ+ community
- Compiling analytical reports on social media campaigns
- Crafting and scheduling content on social media platforms for the agency and its clients
- Assisting with with videography and photography shoots and the briefing process for creative projects
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- A creative eye
- A passion for social media and creative content
- Someone who is passionate about LGBTIQ+ issues
- Good written skills
- Good time keeping
- Attention to detail
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org