Hardy Fisher Services
Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
Hardy Fisher Services
Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Full Address: Cornelius House, Gelderd Road, Leeds, LS12 6DS
Monday – Friday: 9.00 – 17:00pm
£10 – 14k Per Annum DOE
Please contact Ciara on Ciara.email@example.com or call 01133500333
About the company:
Hardy Fisher Services is a Cloud Leading Tier 1 Technology Provider based in Leeds.
With a prestigious ex BT Datacentre as its offices, it provides co-location, managed services and cloud technologies to customers all over the UK. Working with some excellent communication partners, we have diverse high-speed internet links to the hyper clouds like Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure.
The Data Centres are connected using MLL Telecoms national fibre network, which includes points of presence in Manchester and London as well as interconnects to major UK carriers and was recently upgraded. Using this infrastructure Hardy Fisher Services offerings include Cloud, Colocation, Connectivity, SIP and hosted Unified Communications.
We pride ourselves as being the go-to company to help you transition your IT workloads to the cloud, we will help you decide the best strategy, which could include, pure cloud or a hybrid approach, we always work with the customer to make sure the solution is right for their businesses.
Since opening Hardy Fisher Services has achieved great success and growth based on its focussed customer service, market leading customer focus and comprehensive service offering.
Hardy Fisher Services is one of the first companies in the UK to architect a Nutanix cloud solution that can be used as a public pay as you go service to the IT reseller and SME market place.
Our business is our employees, and we employ the leading Nutanix experts, that are available to assist with migration projects to get you into the cloud.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketer with Cloud Nexus Limited, based in Leeds.
As a tech company, we recognise that digital marketing is absolutely critical to our success so we are looking for a digital marketing apprentice to join us. We don’t operate any sales teams. Instead, our focus is investing in digital content for our social channels in order to reach our prospective clients. We are looking for a passionate, highly motivated and reliable video editor and social media administrator who is marketing orientated and possesses strong written and verbal English. You would join at the start of this journey with us and have a fantastic opportunity to really see the impact that you make on our digital marketing success.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Preparing and editing video material
- Effectively managing the organisations social media channels
- Creating and scheduling weekly posts across all social pages
- Assisting in the management of the website to maximise engagement
- Search Engine Optimization
- Creating written community post content
- Engaging with the community / customer interaction across all social platforms
- Email campaign marketing
- Analysing campaigns progress and success
- Competitor analysis and ensuring you are maximising marketing reach
- Finding new and creative content that is relevant to the brand
- Suggesting new ways of interacting with key markets
- Booking demos for prospective clients
- Performing other duties as required
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, with an ability to multitask and prioritise projects.
- Demonstrable knowledge of working with social media platforms.
- Excellent English skills
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Creative thinker
- Keen interest for digital marketing and technology
- Personable and friendly
- Excellent attention to detail
The experience required for the Digital Marketing Apprentice role is:
- 5 GCSEs grades A* – C (Including English Language and Maths)
At the end of the apprenticeship you will either be offered a full/part time role or given a full written reference. This is a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your skills and build your portfolio.
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive ten weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Website Software
- Principles of Coding
- Video & Imaging Software
- Keywords & Optimisation
- Digital Marketing Business Principles including E-Commerce Websites
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org