Level 3 Digital Marketer
Company – Custodia Technology
Full Address – Springwood House, Booths Park, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 8GS
Weekly Hours Worked – 09:00-18:00 Mon-Fri
Salary – £15,000pa
Please contact Lois on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Founded in 2017, Custodia Technology Limited are the leading experts in financial compliance our services ensure that banks and other financial institutions adhere to the many rules and regulations that make up their industry. Custodia provides our customers with the software solutions they need to meet and exceed regulatory standards.
Financial compliance is a necessity as tough rules and sanctions mean that regulatory bodies are now able to request detailed transaction information, such as phone call logs, on demand, with large fines for companies that do not meet these standards.
Our technology allows customers to capture, record, process, analyses, and archive any communications, such as phone calls, Microsoft Teams audio and visual, and Instant Messages to exceed regulatory standards.
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an Apprentice Digital Marketer with Custodia Technology, a Compliance Management Solutions Company based in Knutsford.
Within the role, you will be managing day-to-day activity across key social media channels; LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, Facebook etc.
To understand Custodia’s proposition, the specialist markets they work within, the brand of Custodia and the company’s business function.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Content planning for lead generation support, creation, scheduling and publishing to build brand awareness, create visibility and generate leads working with other members
- Use data, analytics and insights to report on performance and inform content creation
- Assist the recruitment team with social media activity, providing guidance for posts and delivering relevant content to ensure they remain on brand
- Undertake other marketing campaigns and projects including collateral and email marketing
- Stay abreast of social media and marketing trends, both within the recruitment landscape and across the wider market
- Ownership of the website all updates, edits and measurement reports
- Plan, execute and manage campaigns for internal projects such as incentives and socials to keep staff engaged and motivated
- YouTube channel development and video content , creative, briefing, producing, editing Online events
- SEO and online reputation management
- Keyword market research
- Reports – both internal and external
- Collaboration with wider company
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- A basic understanding of PPC & paid media/display ads/Experience or strong understanding of paid media and PPC campaigns.
- A grasp of SEO principles.
- Ability to organise yourself and meet deadlines.
- Be passionate about all things digital.
- Content creation.
- Have been a part of marketing campaigns.
- Understand the basics of website development.
- Experience with Adobe creative software.
- Social media management.
- Budgeting experience specifically for paid advertising Facebook, Instagram.
- Work well with direction from other colleagues as well as using own your own initiative to work independently.
- A good standard of written English.
- Producing work to a high standard, with attention to detail.
- Confident use of Word and Excel or equivalents.
- Self-motivated and keen to learn more technical skills.
- Self starter attitude.
- Ability and willingness to learn in fast-paced environment.
- Have a can do mentality.
- Always wanting to solve problems should they arise.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Be personable. Be able to create and maintain relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Personable – outgoing and friendly.
- Desire to always learn more.
- A passion for social media and digital content.
- Good understanding of social media platforms.
- Well organised and good time management.
- Work with high levels of professionalism.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/digital-marketer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com