The Hair Dr
Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
The Hair Dr
Title: Digital Marketing Apprentice
Full Address: 78 Bradford Road, Dewsbury – WF13 3EF
Monday – Friday: 9.00 – 17:00pm
£8385 Per Annum DOE
Please contact email@example.com or call 01133500333
About the company:
The Hamilton Medical Centre, is a hair loss diagnostic and independent surgical treatment centre. We are solely dedicated to providing medical and surgical hair restoration solutions in our CQC registered, state of the art facilities.
Our promise is to provide surgical treatments, where only the highest standards of quality and care are provided to our patients. We offer the most advanced treatments, create the most beautiful and healthiest results, all delivered by our highly trained and caring team of professionals.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Marketer with The Hair Dr, based in Dewsbury.
We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic individual to support our Digital Marketing Executive with all aspects of our online media. The ideal candidate will be passionate about social and online media and the right opportunities that can be gained through effective marketing.
The successful applicant will support in the management of our current social media channels, including Facebook, Instagram and our website. They will help to create engaging content including blogs, posts and videos that promote audience interaction and increase our online presence.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Assist in the management of several online communities – answering questions, responding to comments, and engaging with the audience.
- Help to develop & create a ‘brand persona’ and be one of the go to people for the brand on social media.
- Carry out successful research & planning to help create Social Media campaigns.
- Ensure that all work is completed within deadlines and to the highest standard.
- Thoroughly understand the latest products and markets, to push innovative ideas and strategies.
- Aid with website administration.
- Create analytical reports via Google and/or the relevant social media accounts for the Directors.
- Assist in creating digital marketing materials for the sales team.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, with an ability to multitask and prioritise projects.
- Demonstrable knowledge of working with social media platforms.
- Excellent English skills
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn
- Creative thinker
- Keen interest for digital marketing and technology
- Personable and friendly
- Excellent attention to detail
The experience required for the Digital Marketing Apprentice role is:
- 5 GCSEs grades A* – C (Including English Language and Maths)
At the end of the apprenticeship, you will either be offered a full/part time role or given a full written reference. This is a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your skills and build your portfolio.
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive ten weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual assessment, and help and guidance from a dedicated trainer who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Website Software
- Principles of Coding
- Video & Imaging Software
- Keywords & Optimisation
- Digital Marketing Business Principles including E-Commerce Websites
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org