Level 4 Cyber Security Technologist
Address – 4-6 Throgmorton Avenue, London, EC2N 2DL
Weekly hours worked- 37.5 Weekly Hours Worked
Please contact Jessica on Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
We are a Cyber Security & Network Management firm who specialise in helping businesses of all sizes mitigate their risk against the growing cyber threat, by offering a number of security related services to our customers.
We are based in the heart of the City in London and are looking for a new ‘Apprentice Security & Networking Analyst’, to add to our growing team of Cyber experts. The role will place you in the heart of our Security Operations Centre, where you will have first-hand experience of working with cutting edge technologies and be instrumental in monitoring live client environments.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Cyber Security Analyst with a software company based in London.
If you have some knowledge and/or experience in 1st Line Technical Support, Network Troubleshooting, Ticket Ownership and you are looking for a new role to profile your skills and take them to the next level, please apply!
We are ideally looking for someone who has some technical knowledge in the area of Networking and Security and is prepared to learn and work hard in a demanding environment. The company are highly respected with a number of Security Partners in the Cyber Security community. You will work alongside influential, exceptional technical people and achieve certifications and experience.
Full training and development provided
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- 1st line support to an external customer base 24×7.
- Ownership and management of tickets, ability to escalate issues when required, troubleshooting, diagnosis and resolution of first line technical issues.
- Monitoring of customer networks in our Security Operations Centre
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders
- Liaison with 3rd party suppliers, update documentation, call escalation
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills and Qualities Required:
- Good all-round technical knowledge of IT systems and networking
- Good all-round technical knowledge of information security concepts and cyber threats
- A passion for technology and cybersecurity
- Proactive with an organised and methodical approach, operating with pace, enthusiasm and creativity
- Highly motivated individual with the drive to learn and succeed
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 4 Cyber Security Technologist, with training in how to:
- Discover potential vulnerabilities, threats and hazards in your systems, services and processes.
- Develop security designs and configure, deploy and use appropriate cyber security technology to protect your business.
- Identify, analyse and develop security cases to defend against potential threats.
- Write program code or scripts to meet a given design requirement that improves your cyber security.
- Understand latest attack techniques and recommend ways to defend against them.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/cyber-security-technologist
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com