Echelon Media LTD
Level 3 Multi-Channel Marketer
Company: Echelon Media LTD
Full Address: Grange Farm Buildings, Grange Road Tiptree CO50QQ
Weekly Hours Worked: Monday – Friday 40 hours a week
Please contact Raymond on Raymond.Duke@estio.co.uk or call 0203 834 2872
About the company:
We are a family-run digital marketing agency that is serious about providing the best online presence in the southeast. we have won national awards for our marketing campaigns and will be looking to go into the UK marketing awards this year to try and be the best in the UK. We are a small agency that portrays itself as being more of a boutique agency.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Web Designer Apprentice with Echelon Media Digital Marketing Company based in Colchester.
We are an Essex Based Digital Marketing Agency that is expanding its team, and we are looking to hire a web designer to join our young and dynamic team, that at its core is looking to build one of the best companies to work with its culture. We look to do company outings and many other social events to celebrate business goals.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Designing and Completing Website Projects for Clients.
- Taking briefs from clients and designing previews and amending to suit client’s needs all the way to sign off.
- Communicating with Clients on Projects to ensure completion and customer satisfaction.
- Liaising with the Sales & SEO Team to ensure tasks have been completed in regard to technical SEO.
- Uploading Content to existing sites that you will get from the SEO Team.
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS) and e-commerce platforms.
- Knowledge of SEO principles and best practices.
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee mentoring programme
- Free parking – On-site parking
- Store discount
- Work from home
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills Required / Personal qualities:
- Communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Team working
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Multi-Channel Marketer and Certified Digital Marketing Professional by DMI, with training in how to:
- Master the art of crafting compelling content tailored for diverse audiences and a variety of marketing channels, ensuring sensitivity and effectiveness in communication.
- Analyse and integrate information from the multi-channel marketing landscape to inform and optimise both short-term tactics and long-term strategies.
- Implement secure, innovative solutions using a broad spectrum of digital tools and platforms, ensuring seamless user experiences while achieving marketing objectives.
- Conduct comprehensive reviews and analyses of multi-channel marketing activities, measuring success and providing actionable recommendations for enhancement.
- Create and interpret insightful analytical dashboards utilising advanced digital tools, facilitating data-driven decision-making.
- Strategically plan, execute, and manage comprehensive marketing campaigns across an array of digital and traditional media platforms.
- Develop, understand, and apply marketing briefs and plans to ensure alignment with business objectives and brand consistency.
For a full list of programme modules visit: https://estio.co.uk/courses/digital-marketer/
To apply for this job email your details to Raymond.Duke@estio.co.uk.