My Doll Best Friend
Level 3 Digital Marketer
Company: My Doll Best Friend
Full Address: Finsbury Park, London, N4 4QP
Weekly Hours Worked: 40
Please contact Rachel on Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
My Doll Best Friend is a small online company based in North London, bringing online retail to a physical store in 2022.
We’re passionate about what we do; we love the escapism of the doll world and we want to share our excitement for the fabulous dolls we source. We firmly believe dolls are a way to not only greatly entertain, but to process the world through storytelling and to drive kindness. We look forward to each day, and our work ethos ensures that everyone delivers the very best to each team member, customer and the wider audience.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Visual Content Creator & Marketer with My Doll Best Friend an online (and soon to have a physical store too) doll retail company based in Finsbury Park, London
The role of the Visual Content Creator & Marketer is to create and deliver the way My Doll Best Friend appears and engages visually with its customers to increase brand awareness, sales and loyalty.
Interpreting briefs to understand what is required from across the business. You will be planning and executing evergreen and narrative-based content for digital channels, producing digital content that turns heads and drives engagement.
You will be able to create digital content (graphics, video, photography) to show off the joy and benefits of owning a doll, building a collection of dolls, and being a My Doll Best Friend customer.
Getting to know the products and understanding the customers’ anxieties first hand is important for the role and there will be opportunities to gain this experience.
Ultimately you will work to a marketing brief but will have scope for implementing innovative ideas of your own.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Increasing the brand awareness of My Doll Best Friend to potential new customers through visual assets
- Providing a range of assets for social media channels moving and static
- Creating assets for email campaigns
- Creating brand & product focused video for YouTube and other social channels
- Working with the Ecommerce team to create all required visual assets fully optimised for the website product images, blog posts, Hero Banners & website CTAs
- Growing the online social media base through effective community management
- Measuring the effectiveness of social channels in generating traffic & sales to the website through weekly reporting and analytics
- Setting of measurable goals and reporting to founder on all social media KPIs
- Working towards establishing the brand as a specialist doll business in London, with special focus on the locality
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Good photography & videography capture and editing skills
- Good knowledge of:
- Tik Tok
- Apple editing platforms
- Some experience with Adobe Creative Suite – Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Ability to convert media to suit a variety of platforms
- Able to work independently and part of a team
- Passionate about telling stories through inspiring visuals
- Great communication skills
- Microsoft 365
- Google Docs & Drive
- Adobe photoshop
- Cool under pressure
- Able to support team members while keeping a positive, proactive attitude.
- Highly organised
- Self motivated
- a creative thinker
- hard working
- happy & kind
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position with a competitive pay and increasing holiday with length of service.
- Where are you based within London?
- What do you think you can achieve in this role that you can’t at other companies?
- What are the characteristics of your ideal role?
- What interests you about our industry?
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/digital-marketer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com