Level 3 Digital Marketer
Custard Factory, 405 Scott House, Gibb Street, Birmingham, B9 4AA.
9:30am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday
£10k per year
Please contact email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
We are an independent, full-service content marketing agency. Born in Birmingham’s colourful creative quarter, we’re bright and industrious by nature, bringing big results to businesses across the globe. We craft clever content to build stand-out digital experiences with expertise spanning strategy, planning and creative. Our data-driven and channel-first approach puts the audience at the centre of everything we do.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Videography apprentice with HDY Agency, based in Birmingham.
As a Videography Apprentice, you’ll be helping us to create stand out visual content for our clients.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Attending video shoots for a range of clients and assisting with capturing content for a variety of digital platforms
- Producing and editing footage for short-form and long-form videos
- Supporting on photography shoots and editing on occasion
- Keeping up to date with the latest video, social media and photography skills to stay ahead of the game
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- A creative eye
- A passion for visual content
- Experience in videography / editing footage (desirable)
- Good time keeping
- Attention to detail
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org