Level 3 Information Communication Technician
Title: Technical Support Analysis
Company: Infigo Software
Full Address: Unit 10, Enterprise Park, Lewes Rd, Lindfield, Haywards Heath RH16 2LH
Weekly Hours Worked: 09:00am to 5:30pm
Salary: £8,500 to £10,000
Please contact email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Infigo Software is a leader in innovative e-commerce solutions for print and marketing, we have over 10 years of experience helping clients to maximize their brand opportunities and advance their businesses into new markets. With our suite of products clients can deliver new revenue opportunities, exciting personalisation services and greater brand control.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Technical Support Analysis with Infigo Software, an innovative e-commerce solutions for print and marketing based in Lindfield.
In line with our continued global success and expansion, we are currently seeking an Apprentice Technical Support Analyst to join our Customer Support Team. At Infigo you’ll have the opportunity to learn and work with an already very talented team, you will have exposure to all aspects of customer support with a key focus on providing high quality, proficient communication and support to our growing customer base. A technical background with a logical approach to troubleshooting is highly recommended. As an Apprentice Technical Support Analyst, you will work closely with both the Customer Success and Technical Operations teams. Your knowledge, skills and communication will be a critical part of day to day activities. Upon joining the team you will be given full training on the Infigo platform and the support team will work closely with you from day 1. Infigo is also committed to ensuring your time with business is as fruitful and rewarding as possible, so a development plan will be created with your line manager with agreed expectations on what you can achieve during your apprenticeship. Our customers are everything to us and therefore providing the best support experience we possibly can is our continued objective and we expect you to contribute to this.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Provide 1st line technical support to an exciting and ever-expanding global customer base
- Successfully resolve customer support tickets via our central helpdesk.
- Taking ownership of issues raised and provide efficient resolutions
- Administer first class service to all of our customers whilst working closely with the Technical Operations Team.
- Keep the helpdesk support ticket queues low and maintain a steady support pace.
- Troubleshoot and find efficient ways to resolve customer support issues.
- Working directly with our software engineers and developers to report bugs with suitable detail.
- Triage and understand how and when to escalate tickets internally.
- Writing support articles to provide the customer to improve the Help Centre offering
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths
- The ability to understand and communicate issues to both technical and non-technical colleagues and customers.
- Good diplomacy, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly diligent with a focus on detail and accuracy.
- Excellent work ethic is key, both high output and attention to detail is expected.
- You must be friendly and very reliable.
- A working knowledge of the Windows and Apple Mac operating systems.
- An interest in e-commerce, Internet and web technologies.
- The ability to take a customer’s request requirements, understand what they want to achieve and relay it to the development team so a technical spec can be drawn up.
Whilst not essential, the following would be beneficial:
- An understanding of the printing process
- Knowledge and understanding of Adobe suite, in particular Adobe Acrobat.
In return, you will work for a fun and friendly organisation with an ever-expanding global presence. We value our staff highly and encourage an energetic yet professional working environment.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Information Communication Technician with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Introduction to IT Support
- Stability and Resilience
- Testing and Problem Solving
- Introduction to Networks
- Cloud Systems
- Support Teams
- Specialism (Digital Communications, Network or Support)
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org