Equilibrium Financial Planning LLP
Level 3 Data Technician
Title: Systems Support Technician
Company: Equilibrium Financial Planning LLP
Full Address: Ascot House, Epsom Ave, Handforth, Wilmslow SK9 3DF
Weekly Hours Worked: 8:30am to 5pm (Mon – Fri)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Equilibrium are a Chartered Financial Planning company based in Handforth, Cheshire.
Since 1995, they have been providing friendly expertise on wealth and investment management, pensions and estate planning strategies. Equilibrium currently manage over £1billion of assets.
Recently named ‘Best Companies’ Number 1 Financial Services Company to work for in the UK. The purpose is to make people’s lives better and to ensure they deliver on this they provide a fantastic working environment that’s positive, collaborative, progressive and a lot of fun.
Brief job description:
Estio have an exciting opportunity to join an innovative financial planning business in Handforth ,Wilmslow. This is the perfect opportunity for a data apprentice to join the growing applications team at Equilibrium
- Support our MI Analyst with regular data reporting
- Create new reports and dashboards utilising data primarily from dynamics 365
- Work with our Systems Lead to maintain and develop our dynamics 365 back office system
- Provide dynamics systems support to staff
- Build and test new processes to support specific business requirements
- Work on system integrations and automation to enhance our CRM and remove work from the client management team
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Become part of the Data team delivering Reporting / Data to all areas of the business.
- Develop understanding of various complex data models.
- Report extraction and summarisation
- Assist in reporting optimisation.
- Dealing with day-to-day data requests
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
· Be highly IT literate with strong Microsoft office skills, especially in Excel
· Enjoy interrogating data and responding to challenges raised by the senior management team and wider business
· Be keen to understand our key processes and how our business works
· Have a high attention to detail & accuracy
· Have strong problem solving skills with an analytical approach
· Have the ability to manage time and organise effectively
· Have excellent people, interpersonal and listening skills
· Be motivated with a ‘batteries included’ attitude
· Be comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrates enthusiasm for the role.
- Demonstrates professionalism.
- Ability to build rapport with a diverse range of people.
- Have a proactive and enthusiastic manner.
- Proficient Windows and MS Office applications user.
- A good team worker with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong inter-personal skills with the ability to work effectively with a wide range of people.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Data Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Introduction to Data Theory
- Excel Data Fundamentals
- Excel Handling Data & Pivot Tables
- Power Bi Fundamentals
- Databases & SQL Foundation
- SQL in Practice
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com