Level 3 Digital Support Technician
Company: Verlingue Limited
Address: St Ann’s House, St Ann’s Place, Manchester, M2 7LP
Weekly Hours Worked: 9am to 5pm (1 hour lunch)
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Please contact Nathaniel.Hamilton@estio.co.uk or call 0113 3500 333
Verlingue is an independent and family-owned business that aims to be a valued long term risk management partner for our clients. We have particular expertise in designing and placing corporate insurance and employee benefits programmes for our clients.
Through our regional offices and membership of the Worldwide Broker Network (WBN), our team help clients protect themselves in over 100 countries around the World.
To build a large, European, independent, family-owned insurance brokerage group in which talents blossom and client satisfaction is continually high.
Verlingue have an established Operations Team that supports the rapidly expanding business. This team is based across all Verlingue sites in the UK. This role presents the opportunity for an Operations/IT Apprentice to join their rapidly expanding business to support the continual development of IT and ensure it is central to the ongoing success of the company The successful candidate – who is able to demonstrate the required skills and success in their role – would have access to broader excellent career opportunities across the wider Verlingue Group.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an Operations/IT Associate Apprentice with Verlingue, an International Insurance Brokers company based in Manchester city centre.
Support with all aspects of the company’s Operations and IT needs, such as hardware and telephony.
As the role developed you would actively contribute to the delivery of the company’s Operation and IT vision which covers such aspects as:
- Digital and non-digital solutions for customers.
- Continually provide the right tools to support a mobile workforce.
- Delivery of timely and reliable data to drive effective business decisions.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Supporting and assisting the IT vision of a mobile and flexible workforce.
- Assist with IT projects and roll outs as needed.
- Assist and monitor the need/requests for new kit and distribute as needed supporting Operations/IT team.
- Develop strong working relationship with Lanix/France/Acturis and become an additional point of escalation for staff to get matters resolved supporting the Operations/IT team.
- Support the assist with the IT helpdesk.
- Assist the monitoring of the mobile phone and data usage alongside the Operations/IT team.
- Assist the Operations/IT team to implement appropriate IT training and penetration testing.
- Maintain IT profile on matters such as phishing.
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths).
- Self-confident and positive.
- Good listener.
- Prioritisation skills.
- Always ready to help.
- Good IT skills familiar with Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Desire towards continuous improvement.
- Aligned with the Verlingue values and behaviours.
Being professional is expected; being exceptional makes us different. We are passionate about making our clients and each other feel special. We truly understand their needs and deliver an outstanding service every time.
We take pride in our work every day and always fulfil our promises. We’re proud of our reputation for always acting with the highest ethical standards and this is our foundation for building long term relationships.
We value and recognise the diverse skills and individuality that everyone brings to Verlingue. We respect each other and enjoy working collaboratively to achieve the best outcomes
The role offers a permanent role upon completion of the apprenticeship depending on performance.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Support Technician, with training in how to:
- Helpdesk Operations and Functions.
- Maintaining Digital Systems and Services
- Fundamentals of Digital Systems.
- Administration of Digital Systems and Services.
- Change Management.
- Teamwork and Communications.
- Introduction to System Security.
- User and Stakeholder Training.
- Working in Digital Support.
- Data Operations and Security.
- Pathways and Career Progression.
To apply for this job email your details to Nathaniel.Hamilton@estio.co.uk.