Legal Practice Support
Level 3 Software Development Technician
Company: Legal Practice Support
Full Address: 4 Bark Street East, Bolton BL1 2BQ
Weekly Hours Worked: 8.30am-4.30pm Monday-Friday – home working a couple of days a week
Please contact Lois on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Legal Practice Support (LPS) offer service across legal cost, proclaim development and IT support. Working closely with SME law firms, this helps them grow at a rapid rate of success
Brief job description:
With multiple years’ experience and now a leader within their industry, Legal Practice Support is further growing their team through the addition of an Apprentice Software Developer.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
Reporting into the Development Manager, you will be working within a team of developers, where there is a strong emphasis on staff development and training. Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Support in analysing development requirements for the business
- Production of specification documents
- Test, support and provide ongoing maintenance of developed code
- Liaise with clients both verbally and electronically
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Good communication skills
- A good work ethic
- Good problem-solving skills
- Passionate about becoming a developer
- Knowledge of Python would be beneficial but not essential
- Can use own initiative
- Wants to genuinely start a development career
- Professional and proactive attitude
- Want to be a part of a fun team
- Willing to learn and develop
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Software Development Technician, with training in how to:
- Implement secure code in appropriate languages of different types.
- Support the communication of software solutions and ideas to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Conduct a range of test types.
- Build scripts in line with work instructions for deployment into the relevant environment.
- Design simple software solutions to meet your requirements using tools and techniques.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/software-development-technician
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org