Level 3 Software Development Technician
Employer- Capri Consulting
Full Address- Queens Gate, 121 Suffolk Street Birmingham, B1 1LX
Weekly Hours Worked- 9:00am – 17:00pm
Please contact Tom on email@example.com 0113 3500 333
About the company:
Capri Healthcare is an organisation driven by the vision of turning NHS Digital first strategy into reality by bringing digital innovation into the working of NHS and private healthcare organisations. We lead healthcare organisations into the Digital Era by redesigning and developing patient centric online systems (Web & Mobile), reducing the burden on staff and the NHS. We pride ourselves in offering a range of technology-driven innovative solutions to the healthcare industry driving your digital agenda. Visit the Products and Services section of this site for details.
At Capri, how we work is just as important as what we produce. We are guided by a set of five values, each chosen by the very people who embody them. Patient focus, Integrity, Innovation, Reliability and Teamwork. These values shape our company’s DNA, reflecting the unique blend of qualities found in every member of our team.
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Software Development Technician with Capri Consulting, a specialised consulting company who are advocates for changing the way organisations manage complexity and utilise the latest thinking, techniques and improvements in managing the delivery of valuable ideas to market to meet strategic goals and objectives.
Do you have a passion for Coding and Web Design? Would you like to learn more about Software and Web Development?
Estio Training are excited to be recruiting for an Apprentice Software Developer to join their team in Birmingham! In your Software Developer Apprenticeship, you’ll learn how to code in multiple different languages, code for websites, mobile, applications and more. Test and maintenance of software systems. You will work closely with an experienced Software Development Manager who will teach you and help you to develop the skills you want and deserve.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Research, develop & test software code
- Write working code for a simple software component
- Using a range of communication methods to explain the function of software
- Apply tools and techniques to solve programming problems
- Develop a new website/portal for the business to use internally
- Code in different languages
- Review the current systems
- Maintain and test software systems
- Writing code for different programs with a team
- Be involved in Web and Software developing
- App design and development
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Team Player
- Ability to learn and adapt very quickly
- Basic knowledge on coding
- Basic understanding of a wide range of hardware (printers, laptops, monitors, cabling etc) and some basic software
- Good problem-solving ability
- Strong assessment skills
- A passion for providing excellent customer services at all times
- Strong communication skills with people at varying levels
- Bright, outgoing personality with a positive outlook and strong team-working bias
- Excellent communication skills
- Good punctually
- Skilled in identifying and balancing the needs of the individual, the client and the organisation, remaining calm under pressure, whilst maintaining the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to develop immediate credibility with all levels of staff and acquire an in-depth understanding of the business
- Ability to convey decisions and requirements succinctly and appropriately
- Diplomatic but with assertive conflict-resolution and problem-solving skills
- Confident in managing multiple tasks and tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and keen to develop, with a willingness and desire to learn
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Software Development Technician, with training in how to:
- Implement secure code in appropriate languages of different types.
- Support the communication of software solutions and ideas to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Conduct a range of test types.
- Build scripts in line with work instructions for deployment into the relevant environment.
- Design simple software solutions to meet your requirements using tools and techniques.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/software-development-technician
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org