Fresh Mango Technologies (UK)
Apprenticeship Title: Junior Website Developer
Employer: Fresh Mango Technologies (UK)
Full Address: Unit 3, Manor Court, Manor Mill Lane, Beeston, Leeds LS11 8LQ
Weekly Hours worked: Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30
Please contact Tom Lindley on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Fresh Mango Technologies (UK) provide computer support services across the United Kingdom. We provide computer support services to all sizes of businesses, including everything from IT Support and managed IT services solutions to website design, cloud backup, cyber security, network design and PC/server supply and repair.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Junior Website Developer with Fresh Mango Technologies (UK), a Computer support company based in Leeds.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and enterprising individual to fill our Junior IT Website Developer vacancy. The successful candidate will have good communication skills (both verbally and written), be self-motivated and have good customer relation skills both face to face and on the telephone.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
• Working with clients to plan and design their website
• Project manage website development from design to completion
• Developing themes, layouts and website structure
• Building modules for client-specific requirements, allowing them to manage content more easily
• Integration with external modules – accounting, CRM, databases, other systems, as required
• Website testing and cross-platform
• Website Content management
• Search engine optimisation
• Website Hosting and backup management
• Website health checks
• To assist other Technicians answering the telephone and responding to technical requests for support.
• To assist and log calls for support within JIM.
• To assist accepting new jobs; taking full and accurate customer information, entering into Ticket System accurate information concerning problems with equipment brought for repair.
• 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and Maths)
• Drive and passion to progress in the field of Websites
• Ability to learn quickly on the job.
• Keenness to develop further website skills and qualifications.
• Great customer skills and team spirit.
• Excellent telephone manner and customer service.
• Evidence of self-learning in the field of Websites
• Excellent written and verbal English
• Organised, with great attention to detail
• Team Worker
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive five weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 4 Software Developer (Web) Standard with training in areas such as:
• Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
• Software Development Methodologies
• Developing Software using SQL
• Software Language
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com