Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Social Media Specialist
Full Address: James Watt Drive, Kingsway Business Park, OL16 4UG
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5 hours
Yearly wage: £20K-£22K DOE
Please contact tom Crossland on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Kutchenhaus was established in 2004 at Trafford Retail Park, Manchester to allow homeowners in the North West to buy the highest quality German designer kitchens, at the lowest possible price, without sacrificing quality or service.
And it’s not just the homeowners of the North West who have benefitted from our low prices and high quality as, 16 years on, we have now expanded to over 30 showrooms, located throughout the UK. Kutchenhaus is owned by Nobilia, the world’s largest kitchen manufacturer. As the UK arm of this industry leader our expert designers use industry leading software to help you create your beautiful new kitchen in 3D and can even immerse you in a 360-degree view.
Fastest Growing Kitchen Brand in UK with Parent company in Germany (Largest Mnf in Europe £1.4bm turnover) looking for a Social Media Specialist who will be responsible for leading the way through our brand social channels. Initially focusing on the national social channels and responsible for our flagship store in York but eventually working towards offering guidance/consultancy to our network of 40+ stores who choose to run their own localized social activity all with the purpose of creating a themed brand message through all social channels.
The suitable candidate will thrive on working from a brief and expect to work autonomously when required to achieve the brands’ goals. The candidate will also be responsible for leveraging relationships we have with our extensive list of high-profile suppliers (Miele, Liebherr, Bora, Siemens, Quooker, Smeg, AEG, Neff, Bosch etc) to gain good marketing content for use across all platforms (Print and Digital)
Brief Job Description:
Estio Training have an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to kickstart their career in digital marketing. The role offers a competitive salary, performance bonus and trips abroad.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Manage Kutchenhaus national social media platforms.
- Responsible for social media at flagship store in York and Miami
- Working towards KPI’s and deadlines and revising these to get a better return on investment. (ROI)
- Managing marketing asset library
- E-commerce optimization
- Working towards offering guidance/consultancy to our network of 40+ stores who choose to run their own localized social activity all with the purpose of creating a themed brand message through all social channels.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Full clean Driver’s License
- Good written English.
- Tested experience of growing a consumer brands social platform across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter etc – preferably from a home and lifestyle background.
- Experience in running paid campaigns across Social and Google ad platforms.
- Excellent numerical and reporting skills.
- Excellent understanding of Online and Offline digital strategy and experience working with agencies to align brand and agency activities to meet company objects.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Teams and associated applications. (Power BI etc)
- Google Data Studio and Google Analytics knowledge.
- Excel reporting, csv importing and Database management.
- Photography and videography experience.
- Adobe suite experience or similar – Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign, Illustrator.
- Good problem solver.
- Confident self-starter that can work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must always question the brief.
- Reliable & trustworthy
Rewarding you with:
- Level 3 Apprenticeship qualification in Digital Marketing.
- £3K performance bonus.
- Staff trips to Germany & Florida, Miami.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Business Principles with E-Commerce
- Video & Imaging Software
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org