Braintree Dental Studio
Level 3 Multi-Channel Marketer
Company: Braintree Dental Studio
Full Address: 4, The Square, Notley Green, Great Notley, Braintree CM77 7WW
Weekly Hours Worked: 38 hours
Salary: £20,115 – £22,000 PA
Please contact Megan on Megan.Dover@estio.co.uk or call 0113 3500 333
About the company:
We are a professional dental practice devoted in providing you with a smile that makes you feel confident. Braintree Dental Studio was founded in 2006 with a vision of providing quality and technologically advanced dental care in Essex.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Multi-Channel Marketer with Braintree Dental Studio, a Dental Practice based in Essex.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our practice! The right candidate must have enthusiasm for managing social media platforms and contribute exciting ideas and strategies.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Account management for Braintree Dental Studio and affiliate brands social media channels.
- Develop engaging, innovative content for social media daily.
- Influencer outreach.
- Work with a wider marketing team to produce cohesive campaigns.
- Monitor and report performance of social media content.
- Regularly liaise with team and patients.
- Assist reception team, admin team and treatment co-ordinators when needed.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Background in the dental industry (desirable)
- Photography and videography qualifications (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Basic Knowledge of Adobe creative suite including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, light room and premier Pro.
- Ability to manage and organise own workload.
- Enthusiastic and professional with a positive attitude.
- Possess a proactive attitude, going the extra mile.
- Be presentable and punctual.
- You must be passionate and eager to learn more about the digital marketing industry.
- Have a close attention to detail.
- Motivated and positive.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Multi-Channel Marketer and Certified Digital Marketing Professional by DMI, with training in how to:
- Master the art of crafting compelling content tailored for diverse audiences and a variety of marketing channels, ensuring sensitivity and effectiveness in communication.
- Analyse and integrate information from the multi-channel marketing landscape to inform and optimise both short-term tactics and long-term strategies.
- Implement secure, innovative solutions using a broad spectrum of digital tools and platforms, ensuring seamless user experiences while achieving marketing objectives.
- Conduct comprehensive reviews and analyses of multi-channel marketing activities, measuring success and providing actionable recommendations for enhancement.
- Create and interpret insightful analytical dashboards utilising advanced digital tools, facilitating data-driven decision-making.
- Strategically plan, execute, and manage comprehensive marketing campaigns across an array of digital and traditional media platforms.
- Develop, understand, and apply marketing briefs and plans to ensure alignment with business objectives and brand consistency.
To apply for this job email your details to Megan.Dover@estio.co.uk.