Emerald House of Cars
L3 Digital Marketing Apprentice
Company: Emerald House of Cars
Full Address: Emerald House, Heath Road, Wednesbury, West Midlands WS10 8LP
Weekly Hours Worked: 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday 1 hour for lunch
Please contact Jack ono email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Emerald House of Cars are a multi-award winning, independent family-owned and operated car dealership. Having recently been named as UK Independent Dealership of the Year 2020 and UK Used Car Retailer of the Year 2021, Emerald pride themselves on delivering the best in great value, reliable vehicles and 5 star service with a smile in a no pressure, hassle-free environment.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a social media and Digital Marketing Assistant with Emerald House of Cars, an automotive business based in the Midlands.
Emerald House of Cars have a very exciting opportunity to join our media/marketing team for one ambitious automotive enthusiast. The successful candidate should have a keen interest both in social media marketing and the automotive industry.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- You will assist in the distribution of pre-filmed content on various social media channels.
- You will learn copywriting and social media publishing.
- You will learn video editing.
- You may assist in the filming of content.
- You will learn about community building and engagement with our current and potential audience.
- The role may include some photography and video recording.
- You will carry out some administrative tasks.
- This opportunity is perfect for someone who is eager to learn and very ambitious to progress within the business.
- Funnel/landing page Creation.
- Graphic design.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- You must have good written skills including punctuation, grammar and spelling.
- You must have a good understanding of all social media platforms and how they operate.
Bonus Skills if you have any:
- Google Ads – PPC, Display and YouTube
- Meta Paid Ads – IG & Facebook
- Email Marketing
- Copywriting Content creation
- YouTube channel management
- SEO Optimisation
- Interest in the automotive industry
- You must be passionate and eager to learn more about the digital marketing industry
- Possess a proactive attitude, going the extra mile
- Be presentable and punctual
- Have a close attention to detail
- Motivated and positive
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Marketer, with training in how to:
- Source, plan, develop and deploy digital content across a variety of channels including your website and social media.
- Execute multi-channel digital campaigns using online platforms.
- Monitor and evaluate channel and campaign performance using different analytical tools.
- Adopt a test and learn approach to digital marketing activities, making recommendations for improvement.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/digital-marketer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org