L3 Multi – Channel Marketer
Full Address: 87 Alexandra Rd, St Austell, Cornwall, PL25 4QW
Weekly Hours Worked: 35 hrs per week / 1 hr unpaid lunch break (9 – 5) (inclusive of remote training sessions & distance learning)
Salary: £13,650 per annual
Please contact Alfie on Alfie.Cook@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Page1 is an Internet Marketing Agency based in St Austell. Established in 2011, we work with a diverse range of clients, including local SMEs and global brands.
A family run business, we have a very loyal and friendly team – the office is a fun, yet very productive working environment.
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual to join our SEO team.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a SEO Apprentice with Page1, a Digital Marketing Company based in St Austell Cornwall.
You will be working as part of our SEO team, tasked with understanding and implementing a variety of processes to achieve sustainable results for our varied client base.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Research client products, services & competitors to better understand their target audiences, identifying any opportunities to improve the client websites based on your findings.
- Review client websites to identify areas of improvement within existing content, technical health, user experience and overall aesthetic.
- Analyse data from Google analytics and other sources to make informed decisions to improve results.
- Keep up to date with industry changes.
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- A keen interest in Digital Marketing, SEO & related activities.
- An understanding of how the Digital Marketing industry works.
- Organised and able to effectively manage your time.
- Motivated to learn and develop your skillsets further.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Polite telephone manner.
- An eye for detail.
Other preferred skills:
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
- Experience using CMS systems, such as WordPress.
- Be able to navigate and understand data reporting systems, such as Google Analytics.
- Company pension.
- Company events.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Multi-Channel Marketer and Certified Digital Marketing Professional by DMI, with training in how to:
- Master the art of crafting compelling content tailored for diverse audiences and a variety of marketing channels, ensuring sensitivity and effectiveness in communication.
- Analyse and integrate information from the multi-channel marketing landscape to inform and optimise both short-term tactics and long-term strategies.
- Implement secure, innovative solutions using a broad spectrum of digital tools and platforms, ensuring seamless user experiences while achieving marketing objectives.
- Conduct comprehensive reviews and analyses of multi-channel marketing activities, measuring success and providing actionable recommendations for enhancement.
- Create and interpret insightful analytical dashboards utilising advanced digital tools, facilitating data-driven decision-making.
- Strategically plan, execute, and manage comprehensive marketing campaigns across an array of digital and traditional media platforms.
- Develop, understand, and apply marketing briefs and plans to ensure alignment with business objectives and brand consistency.
For a full list of programme modules visit: https://estio.co.uk/courses/digital-marketer/
To apply for this job email your details to Alfie.Cook@estio.co.uk.