Level 3 Digital Support Technician
Company – Techedia
Full Address – The Cloisters, Southport PR8 1AP
Weekly Hours Worked – 09:00 – 5:30pm Monday to Friday
Salary – £12,480 per annum
Please contact Rachel on Rachel.Harati@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
About the Company:
Techedia is a provider of bespoke, cost-effective ICT support and software development to businesses across the UK. We provide tailored ICT support packages to businesses from SME to multi-site organisations across all industries. We have a team of developers with extensive experience in the support and development of Proclaim, the UK’s most widely used Case Management System (CMS) software within the legal sector. We work in partnership with our clients to provide a world-class virtual ICT department without the cost and resource of recruiting and managing an in-house ICT team.
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Support Technician Apprentice at an IT Services company based in Southport.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Complete internal training course over the duration of 12 months to aide continuous professional development.
- Optimise and support client Case Management Systems, ensuring their success is our priority.
- Handle inbound/outbound calls to liaise with clients/third parties, fostering a proactive approach to resolving queries.
- Use analytical problem-solving skills to diagnose issues, implement fixes and deliver resolutions via the Helpdesk.
- Respond to requests as necessary based on priority, adhering to Service Level Agreements.
- Manage time & workload resourcefully and take pride in the work you complete, understanding its place in business.
- Work diligently in an environment governed by data protection standards under GDPR.
- Learn how to interpret requests and produce high-level processes.
- Gain the fundamental knowledge required to innovate within the framework of the Case Management System.
- Collaborate with like-minded colleagues to produce competent workflows to improve the user experience.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths
- Excellent verbal & written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work efficiently as part of a team.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office/M365.
- Experience writing logical code components (in languages such as Python, C#).
- Understanding of case management systems.
- A dedicated mindset with a vision for a long-term career in a rewarding culture
- A passion for Technology.
- A desire to learn.
- Ability to cope under pressure.
- Confident with conversing with people.
- 21 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays.
- Gain additional holidays & sick pay after 2nd year of service.
- Regular staff events.
- Discount at Mikhail Group attractions/restaurants.
- Paid lunch provided once per month.
- Annual salary reviews.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Digital Support Technician, with training in how to:
- Helpdesk Operations and Functions.
- Maintaining Digital Systems and Services.
- Fundamentals of Digital Systems.
- Administration of Digital Systems and Services.
- Change Management.
- Teamwork and Communications.
- Introduction to System Security.
- User and Stakeholder Training.
- Working in Digital Support.
- Data Operations and Security.
- Pathways and Career Progression.
To apply for this job email your details to Rachel.Harati@estio.co.uk.