Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: PPC Apprentice
Company: Mass Appeal
Full Address: The Wallace Room, BNSS, 39 Christchurch Rd, Bournemouth BH1 3NS
Weekly Hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm
Salary: £4.30P/h + Potential bonuses
Please contact: email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Mass Appeal are the UK and USA’s most trusted Digital Marketing Agency and SEO Company, with offices in Bournemouth (international HQ) and London. The key American Sales and International Account Management team is located on Broadway, adjacent to the World famous Times Square in Manhattan, NYC, and the Group’s main Technical operations centre is based in Chonburi, Thailand.
Mass Appeal offer services including;
- PPC & SEO packages
- Social Media Marketing packages
- Content Writing for web pages, blogs and press releases
- Infographic Design and promotion
- Comprehensive Website Design and Development solutions
- Website Hosting that is reliable, fast and secure
Brief job description:
We have an opportunity for a Digital Marketing apprentice to join our Bournemouth team, focussing on PPC and social media amongst exposure to other channels.
The ideal candidate will manage a portfolio of new and existing Google Ads accounts. You will create and implement PPC strategies and report progress to every customer regularly. The ideal candidate should be based in Bournemouth or the surrounding areas and be both a self-motivated individual and a positive team player.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Plan and execute Google Ads campaigns
- Monitor, optimise and analyse the effectiveness of each campaign
- Keep all new and existing customers up to date with progress
- Social Media will also form part of the day to day duties from a paid and organic perspective
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Interest and basic exposure to Digital Marketing
- Understanding of what PPC is used for
- Knowledge of Social Media platforms
- Content creation (imagery, videography, copywriting etc.)
- You must be passionate and eager to learn more about the digital marketing industry
- Possess a proactive attitude, going the extra mile
- Be presentable and punctual
- Have a close attention to detail
- Motivated and positive
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
There will be Potential bonuses above annual wage.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org