Level 3 Data Technician
Full Address: 2000 Cathedral Square, Cathedral Hill, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YL
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5 hour per week, 9:00am to 5.30pm
Salary: £15,000-£17,000 PA
Please contact Lois on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
Infovista helps fixed, mobile and broadband communications service providers (CSPs) and IT-intensive enterprises improve customer experience, reduce customer churn and deliver differentiated services, while increasing the capital efficiency of their infrastructure.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Marketing Operations Apprentice with Infovista, a leader in network lifecycle automation for the next-gen networks era based in Surrey.
Are you passionate about marketing data and processes and working towards a career that specializes in Marketo or Salesforce?
We invite you to apply for our latest apprenticeship, where you can expect to gain direct exposure to what it’s like being part of a global team in the B2B Tech space and receive hands on training from our experts in Marketo and Salesforce. We are looking for a motivated individual who is able to learn new things quickly while also able to work independently on various program tasks. The Marketing Operations Apprentice will report directly to the Marketing Operations Manager to ensure data integrity across all marketing-related platforms along with selecting, implementing, and fine-tuning Infovista’s MarTech stack.
You’ll learn how to track marketing leads through all digital platforms with particular attention to the Marketing Funnel and Sales Pipeline to ensure customer satisfaction and marketing attribution. This role also includes exposure to process refinement and driving continuous improvement within the marketing organization.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Build and monitor digital and operational Marketing campaigns
- Help maintaining hygiene of the Marketing database
- Create and monitor Marketing reports and dashboards
- Build processes guidelines and documentations for users
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills and Personal Qualities Required:
- Candidates should have strong organisational skills, attention to detail, and interest in analytics reporting.
- Successful track record of diligence, project ownership and willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Prior exposure to Marketo and Salesforce will give you a head start.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Data Technician, with training in how to:
- Identify the right data sources for your business to inform decision making.
- Collect, compile and cleanse data accurately and securely.
- Identify, anaylse and interpret data, trends and patterns.
- Produce dashboards and reports to aid visualization and comparison.
- Summarise and present the results of data analysis, making recommendations for business improvement.
- Store and archive data in line with data protection legislation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com