Rosehill Polymers Group
Level 3 Digital Marketer
Rosehill Polymers Group
Rose Hill Mills, Beech Rd, Sowerby Bridge HX6 2JT
37.5 hours per week
£5.20 per hour
Please contact Ciara on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Since 1988, Rosehill Polymers Group has focused on one business: polymers. Our aim is to provide the best in polymer innovation at the rapid speed needed to help our customers keep pace with the demands of their ever-changing environments. Our products transform industries, opening up new opportunities for our customers and helping them become more productive and successful.
The Group is now a market leader in the design, development and manufacture of polymer systems with divisions spanning a range of markets and industries including highways, offshore oil and gas, rail, sports and play and security.
Our customers range from some of the world’s largest businesses, to small and medium sized businesses. Each division is backed by the Group’s central research and development facilities at our headquarters in the UK, where we have built a team of talented and highly experienced polymer scientists.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Marketing Apprentice with Rosehill Polymers Group, a Mechanical Or Industrial Engineering company based in Sowerby Bridge.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Creating engaging content/copy for a range of marketing campaigns across all our divisions.
- Developing the group’s social media platforms, including new Facebook profiles.
- Updating divisional websites with news and events.
- Researching subject matter to produce high quality, thought provoking content.
- Writing compelling and creative content for both online and offline channels, from social media posts and e-newsletters, to case studies and brochure copy.
- Maintaining stock of promotional literature.
- Assisting with the development of the group’s marketing strategy.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Skills and knowledge:
- A passionate writer with the ability to adapt to a range of writing styles and topics.
- Excellent writing, editing and proof-reading skills with a strong eye for detail.
- Knowledge of social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram & YouTube.
- Self-motivated and highly organised, with the ability to work as part of a team.
- A high level of creativity with an interest in branding and digital marketing.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com