Gentle Dental Care Group
Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title – Level 3 Digital Marketer
Company – Gentle Dental Care Group
Full Address -149 Shirley Road, Croydon CR0 7LR
Weekly Hours Worked 32 hours 8 hour study
Salary £7 per hour. Will go up after probation period
Please contact email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company: Gentle Dental Care is a long-standing group of dental practices offering patients excellent treatments and customer service. Our main aim is to offer the best dentistry in a gentle, caring manner tailored for each individual. We have been established since 1983, building up a great reputation in the Croydon and Bromley areas, and we are a family-run business.
The main goal of our team is to make our patients happy. We will do everything we can to ensure they are thrilled with the outcome of their treatment. Our team is constantly improving, with our clinicians regularly attending postgraduate courses and our nurses coming up with ways to enhance the quality of treatments, ensuring the patient journey with us is comfortable.
Why Choose Us
Our unique setup enables our patients to have direct access to a number of specialist services with ease and efficiency. Whether you are looking for a friendly general dentist to look after you and your family, or more specialist treatments, we can help. Our passionate dentists, hygienists, nurses, treatment co-ordinators and reception team will be sure to make your treatment a comfortable and enjoyable experience.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Level 3 Digital Marketer with The Gentle Dental Group, a group of dental practices based in Croydon, Bromley and Wickham.
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for a driven and hardworking digital marketing apprentice to join a busy and fast paced marketing team at The Gentle Dental Care Group which are a group of dental practices based in Croydon, Bromley, and Sutton. The successful candidate will be a member of a growing marketing team and will be required to work closely with the head of marketing, marketing manager as well as other members of the organisation.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to coordinate weekly social media activity to ensure channels accurately represent and promote the variety of work from across the businesses.
- Supporting the creation of imagery, animated gif/video, infographics, and other engaging content.
- Creation of content for events online marketing content.
- Updating content across the websites, working with the Marketing Manager to ensure consistency in look and feel.
- Community management of our social channels.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with data capture activities for ongoing projects.
- Proofreading and quality control checking across all digital communications activity
- C grade in English and/or Art would be beneficial but not required.
- Experience with social media, office, adobe creative suite and WordPress would be beneficial but not essential.
- Strong computer skills in particular using Microsoft word and excel.
- Strong literacy skills.
- Good communication skills
- Work well within a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Very organised.
- Motivated and driven.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org