Level 6 Digital Technology Solutions
Company – OneMSP
Full Address Carillion House, Chapel Lane Wythall, Birmingham B47 6JX
Weekly Hours Worked – 37.5
Salary – £20,000-£25,000 DOE
Please contact Jody on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Our mission is … To enable companies to grow
Our vision … Is a world in which businesses, IT and people thrive
Our values … Human Every business is different! Building relationships is our thing
Quality … You’re only as good as your last piece of work, if a job is worth doing, it’s worth doing right.
Innovation … We love ripping up the rule book and disrupting boring mundane processes.
Balance … We know that people have a lot going on in their lives, it’s what makes us all human. We respect and encourage this because this is how we create innovation and a great working atmosphere.
Our behaviours … We show:
- Approachability/no jargon
Brief job description:
Estio Training/BPP have an exciting new opportunity for a Level 2 Support Role with OneMSP, a Managed Service Provider based in Wythall.
As the successful candidate you will be expected to join our growing UK team in providing quality support to our clients and partners.
Putting OneMSP customers at the heart of everything you do, the ideal candidate will possess a combination of IT literacy and customer service experience that enables them to engage and communicate effectively.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Acting as first point of contact for client issues (Tickets)
- Capturing and recording information required in order to correctly prioritise tickets
- Resolving technical tickets from the teams que
- Escalate tickets to next line within SLAs
- Communicating ticket progress with customer contact
- Advise and adhere to basic recommended security guidelines
- Achieving training goals set by your line manager in your Personal Development Plan
- Provide adhoc on-site assistance to customers within their premises
- Identify trends in tickets to proactively address issues and suggest fixes
- Update and maintain documentation
- Ensure that ISO documentation is adhered to at all times
- Provide mentorship to peers
Set by individual employers but must include one of the following: 104 UCAS points or Level 3 equivalent. Applicants will be asked to provide evidence of current English and maths qualifications during the application process.
30 months. Level 4 Top-up – Apprentices progressing from a Level 4 Apprenticeship can start at stage 2 Diploma level and then achieve on an accelerated pathway of 22 months.
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft 365 (including administration and migration)
- Microsoft Intune
- Azure Active Directory
- Microsoft Teams
- Good understanding of TCP/IP Networking and experience with DHCP, DNS, VPN
- Firewalls and Switches, Routers
- General telephony
- Good understanding of handheld peripherals e.g. iPad, iPhone, Android, etc.
- MAC OSX OS
- Troubleshooting printers
- Experience dealing with end-users in a support role
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Willing to work within a team and as an individual
- Good technical and diagnosis aptitude is essential
- Willingness to learn new skills, tools and processes.
- The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio/BPP apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 6 Digital and Technology Solutions Professional Degree Apprenticeship.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org