Level 4 Network Engineer
44 Felaw Street, Ipswich, IP28SJ
37.5 Hours a week
Salary negotiable based on knowledge and experience
Please contact email@example.com or call 0113 3500333 regarding the role.
About the company:
Lucid Systems Provides support & consultancy to Small & Medium Size companies. We strive to become an extension of the client and work closely with them in their day-to-day IT needs.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a Junior Support Engineer
with Lucid Systems an IT Support Company based in Ipswich.
Junior Support engineer – Day to day assistance with telephone calls and technical diagnostics across our client base.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Answering incoming support calls
- Logging support tickets
- Assisting in resolution of technical queries
- Supporting the office with setting up new equipment
- Cleaning of old/slow computers.
- Maintaining existing Hardware and Software to agreed standards
- To ensure calls for support are dealt with promptly and appropriately
- 4 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask
- Organisational skills
- Communication skills
- IT enthusiast
- Prompt time keeping
- Organization skills
- Willingness to learn
- Hard working
- Works well as a team
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 4 Network Engineer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Cisco IT Essentials
- Network Principles
- Network Systems and Architecture
- Network Security
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org