Level 3 Digital Marketer
Title: Junior Digital Content Writing Apprentice
Full Address: The Printing Centre, 39 Store Street, Fitzrovia, London WC1E 7DS
Weekly Hours Worked
Please contact email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
FiveTech is a major tech retailer in the UK operating under its own name and Laptop Outlet working in partnership with the largest tech retailers globally. The brands work on many co-marketing campaigns with major companies such as Intel, Lenovo and MSI. Fast growing company with offices in London, Essex, Bulgaria and Pakistan. Marketing office in London.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for Digital Content Writing Apprentice with FiveTech a consumer electrics company based in Fitzrovia.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Starting up our newsletter – copy writing
- Re-opening our social media accounts on Facebook and Linkedin, understanding brand identity, writing in brand tone of voice, staying up to date with the latest algorithm changes
- Write articles for external PR
- Research and report of competitors digital activities Identify and suggesting new avenues for content production that will help increase sales
- Stay informed, research and be an active learner
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Strong Researcher
- Good copy editing
- Ability to understand multiple brands and tone of voice when writing and targeting different buyers
- Values collaboration and is a team player
- Highly adaptable and always looking to improve
- Able to deliver under pressure – changing or under tight deadlines
- Like solving problems and willing to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done with a flexible outlook on solutions
- Highly organised and follows through on projects/tasks
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Digital Marketer Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Google Fundamentals/Analytics
- Content Marketing
- Principles of Coding
- Marketing Principles
- Digital Marketing Upskilling Toolbox
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org