Level 4 Business Analyst
Company: Fargo Systems
Full Address: Unit 10, Alpha Business Park, White House Road, Ipswich, IP1 5LT
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Fargo Systems are one of the UK’s leading software development companies for transport and logistic solutions. Our Enterprise software is used by more than 100 businesses including some blue-chip names in more than a dozen countries. Ambitious and friendly, we pride ourselves on happy customers and happy staff. We offer an exciting and challenging work environment out of our two national offices.
We require a Business Analyst apprentice to help build and strengthen the services we offer. Based from our Ipswich site, the role will involve activities across the technical/projects department to broaden your skills and knowledge of the business. You will be working as part of a results orientated, friendly and supportive team with a wealth of experience.
An enthusiastic, hard-working young individual living in or around the Ipswich area. The successful applicant will be a fast learner. You will need to be methodical and well organised with a high attention level to detail. You will be confident with others and not be worried about getting on the phone and talking to customers. You will need to acquire knowledge of our industry, our software and have excellent written and oral English skills. Training will of course be provided.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Support projects with the development team and meeting customers to discuss requirements and proposals. Highlighting any risks and/or considerations
- Driving changes with customers and demonstrating solutions
- Determine and present solutions for how information systems can be used to improve operational efficiency and support acceptance testing to ensure that the proposed solution meets the defined requirements
- Perform business process analysis and improvement suggestions
- Redesign business process models in order to reflect changes in working practice or deliver improvements
- Analyse, validate, prioritise and document functional and non-functional requirements for business situations, using relevant techniques
- Identify and analyse stakeholders impacted by a proposed change, understand their perspectives and assess how their interests are best managed
- Assess and document the drivers, costs, benefits and impacts of a proposed business change. This will be relevant when talking to customers regarding their proposals
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Attention to detail.
- Hard Working.
- Been able to work alone as well as in a team.
- Driven and versatile.
- Professional manor.
- An interest in business
- An interest in technology
- Excellent documentation skills
- A basic understanding of agile development
- A degree of technical understanding/skills
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 4 IS Business Analyst Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Software Platforms and Tools
- Business Analyst Practice
- Business Process Modelling
- Requirement Analysis
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com