Website Mayfair Worktops
Level 3 Information Communications Technician
Company: Mayfair Worktops
Full Address: 6 St Dunstans Technology Park, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD4 7HH
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5 hours
Salary: Starting at £12,000
Please contact Daniel on Daniel.Buck@estio.co.uk or call 0203 834 2872
About the company:
At Mayfair Worktops we are a family run business with over 40 years’ experience in the stone industry and are now one of the premier producers of granite & quartz worktops in the country.
Our Head office is based in Bradford where we are a rapidly expanding, profitable company that are growing massively year on year.
They have greatly expanded their IT infrastructure in recent years and are now looking for an Apprentice IT Technician to support these changes and bring in new tech.
Estio Training has an exciting new opportunity for an IT Technician Apprentice with Mayfair Worktops, a company based in Bradford.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Work alongside the IT Manager & Directors to find 3rd party vendors with technologies to improve the productivity of the company.
- Help with the smooth implementation and management of these technologies.
- Provide 1st line support to staff.
- Data Entry.
- General Office admin.
- Work towards personal and company targets.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Some knowledge of IT.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Passion for IT & readiness to learn.
- Have a keen interest in IT.
- Ability to multitask.
- Highly Organised.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Full knowledge of Microsoft packages essential.
- Target driven with a can-do attitude.
Benefits of IT Technician:
- Superb development and career opportunities.
- Joining a well-established, family run company with a friendly, welcoming atmosphere.
- Christmas & New Year shutdown period.
- Team building activities including Spa Days & Michelin Star Restaurant Treats.
The role offers long-term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry-experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship, learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintain system performance.
- Maintain regulatory, legal, and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs of your business.
To apply for this job email your details to Daniel.Buck@estio.co.uk.
View all Level 3 Apprenticeship Jobs
View Information Communications Technician Apprenticeship Course Overview
Find out about Level 3 Apprenticeships