Eat IT Drink IT
Level 3 Infrastructure Technician
Title: IT Support Technician
Company: Eat IT Drink IT
Full Address: First Floor Unit 3
Pavilion Business Park
Weekly Hours Worked: 40hours
Salary: £4.20ph + Monthly Bonuses on offer.
Please contact Ciara Glynn on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Eat IT Drink IT have been installing IT systems since 2006. Originally starting out as Smart PC Solutions based in Leeds, it grew to focus on the Bar & Restaurant Industry and provide tailored IT solutions across the whole of the UK. Its founder Cliff Gurdin is still at the helm and is the company’s Managing Director. With over twelve years in the industry we’ll make sure everything’s running smoothly and you understand exactly how it all works.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a IT Support Technician with Eat IT Drink IT an IT Solution Company for the Hospitality industry based in Leeds.
We are looking for a responsible Helpdesk Operator to perform a variety of tasks to support our team who provide bespoke IT systems for the Hospitality Industry. We are looking for someone energetic who aspires to work in the IT industry and wants to progress their career quickly. As a growing business there are fantastic opportunities for career progression for the right candidate. Other benefits include a generous bonus scheme including discretionary 6 monthly bonuses and performance related bonuses. We also have a casual yet professional working atmosphere so you can come to work dressed how you feel comfortable (within reason!)
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
• Provide a polite & efficient service to callers to the Help Desk
• Day to day management of Helpdesk function
• Log support requests
• Use of software to support responses to customer enquiries
• Interpreting and resolving basic queries
• Carry out additional duties as required by the Customer Support Specialist
• 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
No specific technical skills required apart from a passion for IT. Basic knowledge of networking, Microsoft and Windows OS not essential but would be advantageous. All training provided.
• The ability to communicate confidently and clearly both face to face and over the phone
• Good organisational, time management and prioritisation skills
• The ability to work within the team and assists others where required to achieve a common goal
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Find out more about our Level 3 Infrastructure Technician apprenticeship programme.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org