Level 3 Information Communications Technician
Full Address: Delphian House, New Bailey Street, Salford, Manchester M3 5FS
Weekly Hours Worked: Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm
Please contact Stephanie on email@example.com or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
MoneyPlus is one of the UK’s largest, and most trusted, financial solution companies. If you share our passion for improving the lives of others through simple, affordable, jargon-free services, then you may have what it takes to join our team. We’re committed to giving our people everything they need to be comfortable, engaged, enriched, and successful. We take pride in providing our employees with excellent resources and benefits.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an apprentice IT Support technician with MoneyPlus Group a financial lifestyle solutions company based in Manchester.
The MPG IT Operations Team are responsible for supporting and maintaining IT systems and for providing efficient desktop support to all business users. The team is responsible for resolving any IT-related faults quickly and efficiently in-line with SLAs, which includes a broad range of queries
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Provide 1st Line Support through our IT Service Desk.
- Log support requests/incidents into our Service Desk in detail.
- Monitor, track and work on requests/incidents in our Service Desk.
- Monitor and respond to system monitoring alarms.
- Assist the IT Operations team with routine maintenance, tasks, projects.
- Hardware Support (Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Peripherals etc)
- Software Support (Windows, MS Office, Internal Applications)
- Telephone Support
- User Administration Support (New Starters/Leavers/Transfers/Desk Moves)
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
We don’t expect these skills, but any previous knowledge in these skills would be an advantage:
- Windows 7/10 OS
- MS Office 365 Administration
- Active Directory Administration
- Exchange 2010/2013 Administration
- Windows Deployment / Scripted Installations
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2012r2
- Networking (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, LAN, WLAN)
- Installing / Configuring Printer
- Ability to demonstrate a passion for technology and an appetite to learn
- Excellent communication Skills (Over Phone, Written and Face to Face)
- A positive and friendly attitude when dealing with internal and external customers
- Diligent and strong work ethic
- Resilient and able to perform under pressure
- Has initiative, is self-motivated and takes ownership within area of responsibility
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Strong ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs for your business.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/information-communications-technician
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org