Magnet Harlequin Ltd
Level 3 Information Communications Technician
Title: IT Support Junior
Company: Magnet Harlequin Ltd
Full Address: 2nd Floor, TLG Hope Park Business Centre,Trevor Fosters Way ,Bradford BD5 8HB
Weekly Hours Worked: 40
Please contact us on: 01133 500 333 or email Ciara.firstname.lastname@example.org
About the company:
Magnet Harlequin is a Multi-Channel Creative Production Agency and is recognised by many in the sector as being one of the leaders in its field.
Powered by world-class, honest, hard-working talent and technology to match, we use our knowledge to help our clients every day, be it a two person start-up or the world’s largest retailer, get to market in the most efficient way – and all without compromise.
With capability in the UK, Hong Kong, India and USA, our group service proposition includes Strategy, Creative, Photography (Post Prod, CGI & Film), Packaging Production & Process Management, Artwork, Adaptive, Automation, Online, Instore, Print Production & Management and Compliance all underpinned by our obsession for right first time quality and customer service
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a 1st Line Support Junior with Magnet Harlequin, a Multi-Channel Creative Production Agency based in London & Bradford (the position is based in Bradford)
- Provide local and remote IT Support for all employees of the business, adhering to set procedures and offering the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction at all times.
- Ensure that all infrastructure is monitored effectively through daily checks.
- 1st line support for in-house MIS system
- May need to visit other group sites (London) to perform IT duties.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Provide customer service to a high standard, both face to face and via telephone or remote sessions
- Service all inbound enquiries, whether by email, verbal, phone or ticket ensuring that tickets are created for non-ticketed routes.
- Prioritise tickets ensuring that high priority are serviced first.
- Deal with user login and password issues
- Escalate tickets as needed
- Perform daily, quarterly and annual checks in line with set procedures.
- Computer and systems setup, build and configure processes for all starters and leavers
- Purchasing of equipment as per requests.
- Maintain all assets within the assets system, including hardware and software items.
- Prioritise project based tasks while ensuring support levels don’t drop.
- Create and maintain knowledge base articles to further benefit the smooth operation of IT and provide essential reference to our systems.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Sound technical knowledge of Apple Mac and PC platforms.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Work well under pressure.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Enthusiasm, initiative and ability to work as part of a team.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Information Communications Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Stability & Resilience
- Testing & Problem Solving
- Cloud Services
- Introduction to Networks / Extended Networks
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com