Training At Work Group
Level 3 IT Solutions Technician
IT Support Apprentice
Training At Work Group
1st Floor, 1 Horsefair, Wetherby, LS22 6JG
37.5 Hours Per Week
£5.50 Per Hour
About the company:
We are proud members of Qualifications Network UK and are national providers of regulated First Aid, Health & Safety, Food Safety, Fire Safety and Manual Handling training to businesses across the UK. We help business owners and managers across the United Kingdom protect their employees by having qualified first aiders and industry specific health and safety personnel, fully trained within their business, in order for the business to comply with HSE regulations.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Apprentice with Training At Work Group, a Health & Safety Training Provider based in Wetherby.
Training at Work Group is looking for an enthusiastic Technical Customer & IT Support apprentice to help support our customers using our online training systems, as well as supporting our team with internal IT systems and products.
In this role you will gain knowledge and skills within the Learning & Development industry, covering online eLearning training courses, learning management systems (LMSes), workplace Health & Safety training and Business IT.
Our ideal candidate will be passionate about computers and technology, enjoy talking to and helping others, be hard-working and have good time management skills.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Supporting business and consumer customers to get the most out of our training products and systems.
- First-line troubleshooting and customer service over the phone, live chat, and support ticketing system.
- Document issues clearly to identify trends.
- Effective management of support ticket queues.
- Professional communication with customers and other team members.
- Promote related products and services as a part of support requests.
- Support Training at Work Group team members with IT queries.
- Supporting other departments with ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Professional and helpful telephone manager
- Technical troubleshooting skills
- Confidence learning new software programs.
- Apple MacOS operating system usage.
- Google Workplace/ G Suite.
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets skills.
- Live chat system experience.
- Approaching problem solving methodically and with attention-to-detail.
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong time management skills.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Desirable: Committed to undertaking the apprenticeship course for the full term and actively participate in the training provided by both the Academy and our training provider
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive six weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Technical Expert who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 IT Solutions Technician Certificate with training in areas such as:
- BCS Security and Legislation
- BCS Core Technologies
- BCS Methodologies and Principles
- Hardware or Software Option
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com