Capri Healthcare Ltd
Level 3 Information Communication Technician
Company: Capri Healthcare Ltd
Full Address: Queens Gate, 121 Suffolk Street, Queensway, Birmingham, B1 1LX
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5
Salary: £13,000 – £16,000 (Depending on experience)
Please contact Ava on Ava.Frankel@estio.co.uk or call 0203 834 2872
About the company:
Capri Healthcare is an organization driven by the vision of turning NHS Digital first strategy into reality by bringing digital innovation into the working of NHS and private healthcare organisations. We lead healthcare organisations into the Digital Era by redesigning and developing patient centric online systems (Web & Mobile), reducing the burden on staff and the NHS. We pride ourselves in offering a range of technology-driven innovative solutions to the healthcare industry driving your digital agenda.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Support Apprentice with Capri Healthcare, a Medical Technology company based in Birmingham.
The appointed technician will work alongside a core team of technical support staff to:
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of ICT systems.
- Provide technical maintenance and support for ICT systems.
- Provide reactive IT support as required, including telephone support, remote support and site visits.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Delivering first class customer service at all times.
- Act as the first point of contact for customers, offering advice regarding set-up and usage.
- Troubleshoot a variety of basic technical issues.
- Work closely with senior support staff to resolve more complex technical issues.
- Keep up to date records of clients interactions, bug fixes, updates to process etc.
- Ensure business SLAs are maintained.
- Ensure personal KPI’s are achieved.
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- IT knowledgeable.
- Willingness to learn.
- Good note taker to help you understand new technology.
- Good telephone manner and customer service skills.
- Recognises the importance of customer care.
- Attention to detail.
- Good timekeeping.
- Ability to work with a wide range of people.
The role offers a permanent role upon completion of the apprenticeship depending on performance.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance.
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs for your business.
To apply for this job email your details to Ava.Frankel@estio.co.uk.
View all Level 3 Apprenticeship Jobs
View Information Communications Technician Apprenticeship Course Overview
Find out about Level 3 Apprenticeships