Level 3 Information Communication Technician
IT Support Apprentice
27 Furnival St, London EC4A 1JQ
£14,000 per year
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org on or call 01133500333
About the company:
Ashbury Global are a trusted partner in protecting brands and their end-consumers around the world, through clear and accurate product information.
Creating trust: Consumers must be able to trust product information, in order to trust a brand. When our clients choose to work with us, they are trusting us with the reputation and the future of their brands.
By providing expertise: They are a highly versatile team of experts with a unique blend of manufacturing, retail, enforcement and commercial experience. Their clients rely on them to know every angle of the international product information sector, inside out.
Through collaboration: Their clients trust our expertise and choose to work with us as collaborative partners, to help them build successful brands. We work side by side with our clients to interpret and apply legal guidelines, enabling them to launch innovative products quickly and efficiently.
Brief Job Description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an aspiring IT apprentice with Ashbury Global. The role will be home based. Ashbury are looking for an enthusiastic, pro-active, organised candidate who is eager to learn and thrives in a fast-paced environment. The role will be to assist the Office Manager in the day to day first line IT support of over 200+ staff
Your duties and responsibilities will consist of:
- To undertake the apprenticeship training and achieve the Level 3 qualification
- Fixing hardware issues
- Responding to support tickets
- To assist on first line support for Microsoft365 queries like email addresses, shared mailboxes, distribution groups etc
- Resetting GCS Passwords & Permissions
- Setting up new users using new starter form, including setting up M365 permissions and groups and setting up laptops
- Help to continue to develop additional Conditional Access Policies in Azure/Intune
- Help with reporting from Fresh Desk and other systems in place
- Help maintain and develop “Intranet”
- Support on IT Projects e.g. migration of email address into Freshdesk ticketing system or liaise with new E-Learning manager from Ashbury Training to design internal training on cyber security/awareness.
- Maintain Fixed Asset register.
- Proactive, motivated and driven
- Excellent attention to detail and high levels of accuracy while multi-tasking
- High level of ability to communicate in English in written and spoken formats
- Quick learner
- Understanding of Microsoft packages
- Problem Solving
- A*- C in English Language and Maths
Prospects: The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position. Once your apprenticeships is completed your wage will increase to 18k with further opportunities to progress.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Technical Trainer and Progress Management Coordinator who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Information Communication Technician with training in areas such as:
- Functional Skills
- Introduction to IT Support
- Working in IT Support
- Stability & Resistance
- Testing & Problem solving
- Introduction to Networks
- Extended Networks
- Cloud Systems
- Chosen specialism – IT Support, Network or Digital Comms
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com