Level 3 Information Communications Technician
Title: IT Support Apprentice
Company: NCC Group
Full Address: XYZ, 2 Hardman Blvd, Manchester M3 3AQ
Weekly Hours Worked: 37.5 pw
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
NCC Group is a global expert in cyber security and risk mitigation, working with businesses to protect their brand, value and reputation against the ever-evolving threat landscape.
NCC are passionate about making the Internet safer and revolutionising the way in which organisations think about cyber security. Headquartered in Manchester, UK, with over 35 offices across the world, NCC Group employs more than 2,000 people and is a trusted advisor to 15,000 clients worldwide.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for an IT Support apprentice to join Computer security service in Leeds.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Providing project support to the IT department
- Installation and configuration of computer peripherals
- User account administration
- PC & Laptop builds
- IT Procurement
- Administration & housekeeping of the IT Infrastructure.
- Accurate data input
- In & Out Bound Telephony handling
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language, Maths & ICT)
- Able to communicate effectively
- Eager to learn with a passion for IT and technical skills
- Able to work in fast-paced environment with rapidly developing opportunities
- Able to work both independently and global support environment
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively
- Enthusiastic & passionate for IT
Honest, hardworking, keen to learn new skills & technologies
The role offers a permanent role upon completion of the apprenticeship depending on performance.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Information Communications Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Stability & Resilience
- Testing & Problem Solving
- Cloud Services
- Introduction to Networks / Extended Networks
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com