Wye Cylinder Engineering Ltd
Level 3 Information Communications Technician
Wye Cylinder Engineering Ltd
403 Netherwood Road,
Rotherwas Industrial Estate Hereford HR2 6JU
Mon – Thursday 7:30am – 4:30pm, Friday 7:30am – 12:30pm
£12-14k per annum.
Please contact Stephanie on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Wye Cylinder remains a family business producing high-quality hydraulic cylinders to a wide range of sectors including waste management and mining, but farming and agriculture remain at its core. At 50 years young our manufacturing has changed a lot, but our core values and family involvement have changed little.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a (Systems Administrator and IT Support) with (Wye Cylinder Engineering Ltd), a (Hydraulic Cylinder Manufacturer) based in (Hereford).
The main purpose of this role is to maintain and administer the company’s IT infrastructure
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Receive and respond to IT and communication equipment failures and upgrades
- Install/replace and set up ITC hardware
- Administer purchase of supplies relating to printer cartridges
- Provide support in works order management
- Provide administrative support to the Resources Team
- Provide analysis and reporting on performance data
- Provide expertise and support in delivering company projects
- Communicate with key infrastructure suppliers as required
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Advanced IT literacy including an advanced level in Microsoft Office
To be successful in this role you will show a talent for detail and accuracy, achieving right first time wherever possible.
You will demonstrate enthusiasm for dealing with different types of support functions, when required.
You will possess excellent interpersonal skills and be openly supportive of the Mission and Values and Wye’s philosophy towards continuous improvement.
You will maintain a healthy and safe working environment and show determination to optimise productivity within your section.
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
Estio apprenticeship training programmes are delivered virtually by our fully qualified and industry experienced training team. Using their expert knowledge, we’ve purposefully built our programmes around the real-world use of modern technology, so that the skills we create can be directly applied in the workplace.
Throughout the apprenticeship learners receive coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who are there to ensure they get the most from their work experience.
Successful completion of this apprenticeship gives you an accredited Level 3 Information Communications Technician, with training in how to:
- Efficiently operate and control your ICT infrastructure – physical or virtual hardware, software, network services and data storage.
- Use infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
- Prioritise systems support tasks and monitor and maintaining system performance
- Maintain regulatory, legal and professional standards.
- Support the information systems needs for your business.
For a full list of programme modules visit: estio.co.uk/courses/information-communications-technician
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com