Bartec Auto ID
Level 3 Information Communication Technician
Bartec Auto ID
9 Redbrook Business Park
37.5 hours per week
£6.25 / hour
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01133 500 333
About the company:
Bartec Auto ID Ltd is a family owned British company with US and German subsidiaries, founded in 1992. After 25 years, the business has grown into a multi-million-pound global industry specialising in TPMS (Tyre Pressure Monitoring Systems), tyre shop tools, and waste management solutions, as well as other business ventures adding to an ever growing exciting business empire. With over 120 employees worldwide, Bartec has a wealth of expertise and culture.
Brief job description:
Estio Training have an exciting new opportunity for a helpdesk unit technician with Bartec in the Waste Management division based in Barnsley.
The role will consist of supporting the helpdesk with a wide range of customer issues, from bespoke software queries to hardware such as in-cab computers in bin lorries and handheld mobile devices
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Creating a solid repair process – booking in, initial diagnosis, updating customer
- Monitoring helpdesk tickets
- Providing first line support by phone and email
- Liaising with other departments and updating customers on resolution progress
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
- Overall interest in IT
- Customer Focused
- Good telephone manner
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Attention to detail
- Organised and able to prioritise workload
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive technical training online. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated team who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Information Communication Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- Introduction to IT Support
- Stability and Resilience
- Testing and Problem Solving
- Introduction to Networks
- Cloud Systems
- Support Teams
- Specialism (Digital Communications, Network or Support)
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination to receive a professional certificate.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com